Windows 10: can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...

Discus and support can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10, can't setup default apps, can't entire my pc hard disk also any windows os.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoorHossain1, Nov 20, 2019.

1. can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...

can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,

can't setup default apps,

can't entire my pc hard disk

also any windows os.

:)

NoorHossain1, Nov 20, 2019

2. FAT32 for 1 T drive

How can I format a 1 T usb drive to FAT32 beyond the Window 10 32gig limit?

Ideally I would like to have the entire drive FAT32/

I have seem some free download apps but they look dated.

Any specific recommendations?

mikeincousa, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Adalwar Win User
    This App can´t open

Hi,
    Sorry for my poor english.

Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account".
    I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos, Camera, Edge, One Note), everything.

How to make App´s work with UAC disabled?

Adalwar, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Jags1979 Win User

can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...

AT&T Tilt - Problem setting ringtones

Hello,

I just purchased a new AT&T tilt phone, and I downloaded a ringtone from the Microsoft community. I made sure to place this in the "My Ringtones" folder. However, this does not appear in the list of ringtones under Settings --> Phone.

Can anyone please suggest how to set a ringtone that I have downloaded?

Thanks.

Jags1979, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my...

1. can't set up the Microsoft account in windows 10,can't setup default apps, can't entire my... - Similar Threads - can't set Microsoft

2. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings: I've tried changing my password and restarting the computer multiple times, but the error persists. Bluetooth can not be turned on it's not in the action centre, and can't be added to the action centre, but Bluetooth and Other Devices is still an option in settings, and I...
  3. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings: I've tried changing my password and restarting the computer multiple times, but the error persists. Bluetooth can not be turned on it's not in the action centre, and can't be added to the action centre, but Bluetooth and Other Devices is still an option in settings, and I...
  4. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows: I recently reset my windows. After the reset, I tried logging in my microsoft account, but I can't seem to log in, the same case applies to mail, calendar, OneNote, and microsoft edge. When I try to log in it says "oops, something went wrong. " When I go to 'your info' the...
  6. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows: I recently reset my windows. After the reset, I tried logging in my microsoft account, but I can't seem to log in, the same case applies to mail, calendar, OneNote, and microsoft edge. When I try to log in it says "oops, something went wrong. " When I go to 'your info' the...
  7. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows can't set default location of windows app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't set default location of windows app: I was trying to change the default location of installed apps from my SSD C drive to my mass storage HDD but since I have a WindowsApp folder on it from a previous windows installation windows won't let me and errors out Picture of error submitted by /u/NotRacistBoi...
  9. can't set default apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't set default apps: Hi, I just did a clean install of windows 10 on both my pc and laptop (downloaded the install tool, it installed 1803, not 1809, winver says compile 17134.376) and now I can't set default apps on both machines. nothing happens if I click a file and choose "open with" and...
  10. Can't make Microsoft Edge my default browser in default app settings

in Browsers and Email
    Can't make Microsoft Edge my default browser in default app settings: I currently have Firefox, IE and Edge installed on my PC. Firefox is set as the default browser. When I go into the default apps setting screen and click to change my default browser, only IE and Firefox are on the list, so I can't select Edge. However, if I click the...