Windows 10: Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.

Discus and support Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two monitors on a windows 10 PC, I have set them up previously to be two seperate 1920x1080 screens, but now the second monitor isn't showing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jackhollis, May 4, 2021.

1. Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.

I have two monitors on a windows 10 PC, I have set them up previously to be two seperate 1920x1080 screens, but now the second monitor isn't showing up on any display options. However, options for 3840x1080 surround display is available, and when clicked it activates the two displays as one. I wish to have two seperate 1920x1080 screens, any advice?

:)

jackhollis, May 4, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 4, 2021
  3. Triliuner Win User
    Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin
    with specifications:
    -1080Ti
    -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080)

The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit.

But if I play the lowest resolution (1024x768), then all the images will be visible

Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available. [​IMG]

and the following screenshot in the game

and this problem only occurs with NFS payback, because in other games, if I play at a resolution of 3840x1080, the image will look all and widen

please help me, thank youuu *Tongue

Triliuner, May 4, 2021
  4. Triliuner Win User

Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.

Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

for comparison in the Forza Horizon 3, 3840x1080 looks so perfect and wide

Triliuner, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.

1. Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available. - Similar Threads - Can't set monitors

2. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up: I've been unable to set the background individually for all of my monitors, my current monitor setup is 2L, 1L, 3R. I can set the backgrounds individually for monitors 2 and 3, but I can no longer do it for my primary monitor. The monitors are arranged to extend the desktop,...
  3. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up: I've been unable to set the background individually for all of my monitors, my current monitor setup is 2L, 1L, 3R. I can set the backgrounds individually for monitors 2 and 3, but I can no longer do it for my primary monitor. The monitors are arranged to extend the desktop,...
  4. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two monitors showing up as one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two monitors showing up as one.: I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in...
  6. Monitor Set Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Set Up: I’ve got two systems that I’d like both to share dual monitors. Is there a switch that exists that would allow me to do this? submitted by /u/Mobilematt1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isvesy/monitor_set_up/
  7. Two monitors settings question

Two monitors settings question: I would like to ask here: I added a television through HDMI port to my graphic card, then set both tv and my monitor to duplicate screens, BUT now the TV is considered by windows as diplay 1 and my monitor as display 2*. This means that if I start PC, I see on my monitor just...
  8. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: [ATTACH] I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Screenshot individual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screenshot individual monitors: I have a 3 screen setup. When I screenshot, it takes a screenshot of all 3 monitors and I just want to screenshot 1 monitor at a time. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-individual-monitors/78b453be-c11c-4916-a3cb-c265ccc1580f