Windows 10: Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

Discus and support Can't set up Windows Hello sign in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sktdoublelift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eblta3/cant_set_up_windows_hello_sign_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sktdoublelift, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

/u/sktdoublelift, Dec 17, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

1. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in? - Similar Threads - Can't set Hello

2. Why can't I set up Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I set up Windows Hello?: I have windows 11, and my laptop is an HP Spectre x360. When I first purchased my device I was able to use all forms of Windows Hello sign-in, a year ago or less all these forms of sign-in stopped working. I can only sign-in using a number passcode. I went to Best Buy Geek...
  3. Why can't I set up Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set up Windows Hello?: I have windows 11, and my laptop is an HP Spectre x360. When I first purchased my device I was able to use all forms of Windows Hello sign-in, a year ago or less all these forms of sign-in stopped working. I can only sign-in using a number passcode. I went to Best Buy Geek...
  4. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up Windows Hello: For Windows Hello sign-in options, my Hotmail account or local account shows "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it" and when I click it, it asks me for PIN again, which I don't have! And when I try to sign my email in...
  5. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up Windows Hello: For Windows Hello sign-in options, my Hotmail account or local account shows "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it" and when I click it, it asks me for PIN again, which I don't have! And when I try to sign my email in...
  6. Setting up Windows Hello!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Windows Hello!: Trying to sign in to windows hello with my personal account, but keep receiving the message "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. " I have my education institute's mail also but I didn't make a Microsoft account for that...
  7. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't set up Windows Hello: Hello. I have just updated to 21H1 and i've noticed the feature of Windows Hello.But sadly when I try to set it up it says that it can't set up Windows Hello.Can someone please help me?...
  8. Can't Set up Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Set up Windows Hello: Hi all Recently after an update my Windows Hello got deactivated and now when I try to re-do the registration of finger print / face id, it says that "You will need internet for this". However, I am connected to the internet. Anyone ever experienced the same issue?...
  9. windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 hello facial set up sign in: windows hello facial recognition set up will not work on a new Dell x1 carbon with a logitech brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hello-facial-set-up-sign-in/b3331e3f-75bb-4fa6-b27c-e728de6de8f0
  10. Setting up Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up Windows Hello: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 530. It comes with a fingerprint scanner and a webcam and runs on Windows 10. But when I go to sign-in options, it says my device is not compatible for Windows Hello. I checked all the compatible devices and it should work on mine. How do I solve this?...