Windows 10: Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

Discus and support Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to set up my iPhone on the your Phone app, and it never finishes the process. It gets stuck at 60% after clicking 'Yes, I finished installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imacken, Feb 18, 2021.

1. imacken Win User

Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

I try to set up my iPhone on the your Phone app, and it never finishes the process. It gets stuck at 60% after clicking 'Yes, I finished installing Edge on my iPhone'.
    If I 'cancel' that operation, the phone shows in 'Your phone' as being linked, but it's not. Any attempt to send something from iOS Edge or Photos to my PC, just fails.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

W10 20H2

:)

imacken, Feb 18, 2021
  2. drmax Win User

linksys wrt54gs iphone wifi access timer/scheduler

I found them. Sorry, another tab in mac filter list) ok so 1 of the iphone 6 is matching correctly to phone. The other 6 is not. The 5 is not. The 4 is not.
    So I need to insert this address that is in the client list, in the restriction area, correct?

drmax, Feb 18, 2021
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

Iphone gets unreal engine!

Pretty cool for a phone to do this. Still wouldnt use an iphone if you paid me but it is a step in the right direction.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

1. Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly - Similar Threads - Can't setup iPhone

2. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  3. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  4. Your Phone App and iPhone

Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  5. Your Phone App and iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  6. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  7. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  8. Setup for your phone app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup for your phone app not working: I've been trying to get it to work for awhile now and my phone gets stuck at the check your pc part. I check my pc and it says were almost done and has me hit resend notification. Then it just loads for awhile and asks me to resend it again. I've tried resetting it and...
  9. Your Phone App and Iphone

Your Phone App and Iphone: Is there any plans to have the Your Phone App available to IPhone users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-and-iphone/62595199-9b27-464f-9308-0eab58c74d27
  10. W10--Your Phone app--iPhone

in Cortana
    W10--Your Phone app--iPhone: OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But what I really want to do is view...