Windows 10: can't share a clipchamp video

Discus and support can't share a clipchamp video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to share a video in clipchamp I get the link but when I share it with someone else they can't view it.I can open the link in an incognito... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alan93, Feb 20, 2024.

1. alan93 Win User

can't share a clipchamp video

I am unable to share a video in clipchamp I get the link but when I share it with someone else they can't view it.I can open the link in an incognito chrome browser without being signed inWhy can't others see this? I can't figure out how to share this.

:)

alan93, Feb 20, 2024

2. Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

Hello, Tilghman

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Even though you've uninstalled Clipchamp, there may still be some remnants in Windows, especially in the registry, causing Clipchamp to remain as the default video application. To address this, you can refer to the suggestions here to completely remove all traces of Clipchamp:

want to uninstall clipchamp - Microsoft Community

You might need to temporarily reinstall Clipchamp and then use this method to uninstall it completely.

Once you've completed the uninstallation, ensure that your default video program is the one you want to use:

How to change default programs in Windows - Microsoft Support

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support

Yuhao Li - MSFT, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Merlina C Win User
    Clipchamp

Hi Jack,

My name is Merlina, I am an Independent Advisor and a user like yourself. I'm Sorry to know that you're having this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll do my best to help you.

Here are a couple of suggestions that may help:

To duplicate items on the project's timeline, try selecting the items you want to duplicate and then clicking on the duplicate button.

Alternatively, you can try importing your photos and videos directly into Clipchamp.

Please check these articles for guidance:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/how-t...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/how-t...

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Merlina C, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Tilghman Win User

Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

I want to include a video I made to be included in a video project without Clipchamp opening. I have deleted Clipchamp on my computer, but it still opens. I want to see the video run like it use to without Clipchamp getting in the way.

<Changed to a question>

Tilghman, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

1. can't share a clipchamp video - Similar Threads - can't share clipchamp

2. can't share a clipchamp video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't share a clipchamp video: I am unable to share a video in clipchamp I get the link but when I share it with someone else they can't view it.I can open the link in an incognito chrome browser without being signed inWhy can't others see this? I can't figure out how to share this....
  3. Clipchamp AI video editor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp AI video editor not working: I opened Clip Champ and tried using Ai editing but i couldnt hit next after i got to the time and aspect ratio selection, no error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-ai-video-editor-not-working/24783f88-acd9-4deb-a737-e127933d69eb
  4. Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp: I want to include a video I made to be included in a video project without Clipchamp opening. I have deleted Clipchamp on my computer, but it still opens. I want to see the video run like it use to without Clipchamp getting in the way....
  5. Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp: I want to include a video I made to be included in a video project without Clipchamp opening. I have deleted Clipchamp on my computer, but it still opens. I want to see the video run like it use to without Clipchamp getting in the way....
  6. Video Not Recording In Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Not Recording In Clipchamp: I am trying the Clipchamp App for the first time. I am planning on using it to create vlogs. I record the video with my camera light on and have had audio recording approved. My camera access is also approved in Settings. I create the video and when I play it back I can hear...
  7. Video Not Recording In Clipchamp

Video Not Recording In Clipchamp: I am trying the Clipchamp App for the first time. I am planning on using it to create vlogs. I record the video with my camera light on and have had audio recording approved. My camera access is also approved in Settings. I create the video and when I play it back I can hear...
  8. Clipchamp video editor not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp video editor not working.: So I was opening clipchamp but it did not open but an error showed up it said I do not have access to the site can someone assist me with this problem?Error code: 1020 Note: It happened on both win 11 and win 10 but I selected win 11....
  9. Clipchamp video editor not working.

Clipchamp video editor not working.: So I was opening clipchamp but it did not open but an error showed up it said I do not have access to the site can someone assist me with this problem?Error code: 1020 Note: It happened on both win 11 and win 10 but I selected win 11....
  10. Clipchamp - remove video from servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp - remove video from servers: Following instructions on the Clipchamp desktop app for MS Windows, I had to - there was NO other option - to upload a video that I edited with Clipchamp to wherever they are stored in their cloud servers. Now, I cannot delete it from the servers, and I have even deleted it...