Windows 10: Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

Discus and support Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ctmaudi, Jul 29, 2015.

1. ctmaudi Win User

Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft Win10 Beta.

Loaded up Rust and can take screenshots, but will not record. Screenshot can not be shared, says its not a game.
    Loaded up Team Fortress 2, and I can record, and they show up in Xbox App, but says its not a game when trying to share.

Search results say you used to be able to tell Windows it was a game so you could, but I don't see that option and am guessing it was removed.

:)

ctmaudi, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Iv2k Win User

Cant upload screen shot or game clip

Hi Ferdz...

I used that screen shot as an example ....

When i record a game clip from Fortnite I am getting the same result...

Same message saying, cant upload "we do not recognise the game " as in the screen shot..

When my son does the same with his xbox DVR it will upload the game clip from the game fortnite.?

Thanks for any assistance with this problem..

3. Kyle_jh Win User
    Xbox app crashes during uploading videos

I am having this problem also.

The DVR will let me upload minecraft windows 10 clips perfectly fine but if I try to upload any other game clips that aren't windows games such as DayZ it will freeze and crash at 98%. (non edited and only using DVR)

I have seen many of my friends share clips from non windows games so that is not the problem.

Also, sfc /scannow did not show anything.

Kyle_jh, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

1. Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game - Similar Threads - Cant Share Game

2. Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black: When I use the shortcut to record the last 30 secs, more often than not, the recording is pitch black with sound. It is not an issue with the app I'm using to playback my recording because the file itself also looks completely black, and the file size is incredibly low (2 MB)...
  3. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  4. Game DVR bugged all my clips?

Game DVR bugged all my clips?: Ok so this happened like a week ago my all my clips cant be opened anymore it says its unsupported and it wont play it back. So I tried making some more clips after that and they wont open either so im like wtf is going on. Then I download VLC and bam I can see my clips again...
  5. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMikhai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e91tcl/anyone_knows_why_when_i_record_the_clip_of_a_game/
  6. My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing: yesterday I saved a 5min clip to dvr with the game bar on my laptop. when i went to re watch the video it was frozen and wouldn't unfreeze. ive tried opening with other apps like "photos" and "media maker" and that hasn't worked either. any help on unfreezing them would be...
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  9. GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME DVR: what IS MOVIE FORMAT FOR GAME DVR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/game-dvr/58a87439-8d23-4c58-9a98-ed68fe690ef6
  10. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c