Windows 10: Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

Discus and support Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; need help, every time I sign into my Xbox live account It would say I am not connected to the internet. is there a way to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Theory., Mar 26, 2020 at 6:47 PM.

1. Theory. Win User

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

need help, every time I sign into my Xbox live account It would say I am not connected to the internet. is there a way to fix this

:)

2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i  have no internet when  i do wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

4. Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

Cant get Cortana to work, says it's not connected to the internet.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joy Kemprai.

Title:
    Cant get Cortana To work

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

I have done all the above and have a 50mbps connection. Help. Thank You

Thema:

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

1. Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do - Similar Threads - Cant sighn microsoft

2. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services: hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant some applications and access some features . i tried troubleshooter network reset etc but still doesnt help . then i deleted...
  3. Apps saying i have adblocker, but i do not. What do i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps saying i have adblocker, but i do not. What do i do?: Daily Mail site will not run. It shows message that I have an adblocker. BUT I do not have an adblocker. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-saying-i-have-adblocker-but-i-do-not-what-do/1457dd7a-f00a-4385-81b1-9e902db8ee85"
  4. windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do

windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do: I'm having a big problem my computers windows 10 is saying I have no internet connection but I do have internet but because of this I can't use some of windows 10's features I've use the windows troubleshooting and it there's nothing wrong even apps other apps are there's no...
  5. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  6. Windows says not connected, but i have internet.

Windows says not connected, but i have internet.: So I use a dsl pppoe connection to access internet. [ATTACH][ATTACH] But recently I discovered I can not access ms store or other metro apps. Even windows update is showing error. [ATTACH] Then when I check my settings it says not connected. Even though I am connected...
  7. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...
  8. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.: Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a month ago (I assume this may be due to the recent windows update), Windows tells me that I have no internet connection when, in...
  9. Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am: I have tried all the offered solutions for Microsoft store thinking it is not connected to the network when I clearly am. Option 3 say uninstall the application, but on my system uninstall for Microsoft Store is not an option (Grayed out) does anyone have a real solution...
  10. Says I have internet access but I believe I do not

Says I have internet access but I believe I do not: I have recently got a virus where I believe I got rid of by restoring my HP laptop back to factory settings however...since this I have had my internet connection say internet access however it always disconnects and it also has no "bars" of connection. Is this a problem with...