Windows 10: Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

Discus and support Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; need help, every time I sign into my Xbox live account It would say I am not connected to the internet. is there a way to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Theory., Mar 26, 2020.

1. Theory. Win User

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

need help, every time I sign into my Xbox live account It would say I am not connected to the internet. is there a way to fix this

:)

Theory., Mar 26, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i  have no internet when  i do wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

Cant get Cortana to work, says it's not connected to the internet.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joy Kemprai.

Title:
    Cant get Cortana To work

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

I have done all the above and have a 50mbps connection. Help. Thank You

John Schaus, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do

1. Cant sighn into my microsoft accout. says i have no internet when i do - Similar Threads - Cant sighn microsoft

2. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  3. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  4. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  6. Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.: I am running windows 10 home version 1909. My icon in the taskbar shows no internet access, but I can use it just fine. I saw here...
  7. Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.: I'm using a custom built system with an ASRock B450 mini ITX motherboard that has an onboard Intel Wireless AC 3168. I'm having this strange issue where the OS will report that I have no internet, even though I definitely do. I'm using WiFi from Boingo, which is my only...
  8. My outlook is not working - says I don't have an internet connection when I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My outlook is not working - says I don't have an internet connection when I do: I can't get into my hotmail account via the app, as I keep getting a message saying I am not connected to the internet, when in fact I am. Help! It won't fix my account, so my mail is not coming in. The comcast and Gmail are working fine, it's just the hotmail account that is...
  9. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services: hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant some applications and access some features . i tried troubleshooter network reset etc but still doesnt help . then i deleted...
  10. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...