Windows 10: Can't sign-in after 20H2 update

Discus and support Can't sign-in after 20H2 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys! after updating to version 20H2 I can't lsign-in to my microsoft account on my computer only account I have there. I just boot windows, see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamAltman, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Can't sign-in after 20H2 update

Hey guys!

after updating to version 20H2 I can't lsign-in to my microsoft account on my computer only account I have there. I just boot windows, see my wallpaper on my lockscreen, get to screen with my account and "Sign-in" button, press it and my wallpaper get reset to default, instead of my name I see for 0,5 s "New User" and got to lockscreen again. So i go to screen with my profile, press sign-in and get instantly directed to lockscreen again and again. I see no password box so I can't sign-in. I also can't uninstall update in troubleshooting, can't restore windows form restore point because I don't see any and also can't sing in in safemode because it also doesn't show any password box.

Thank You for your help!

:)

AdamAltman, Oct 21, 2020

2. Installing 20H2 update

Are there any disadvantages about installing Windows 10 20H2 update from Beta Channel

SyedNoor Ali, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20H2 update

when will windows 20H2 update will released?

Blank Resistence 85, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Can't sign-in after 20H2 update

windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

The update of Windows 20h2 is carried out cumulatively, correcting errors the focus was to correct problems seen until then, being made available by Microsoft an extensive list (almost 50 items cited by the company), thus showing that this update promises to
    regularize a good part of the image that reaches users of the distribution. Therefore, these constant updates are corrections.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign-in after 20H2 update

1. Can't sign-in after 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Can't sign 20H2

2. After updating to 20H2 I can't open photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to 20H2 I can't open photos: After updating our windows OS we cannot open pictures. After double clicking on a pic, I get the error message "package cannot be opened." I tried doing a repair on the app with no success. I did notice a Photos.DLC.MediaEngine which I think is an update to the photos app....
  3. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  4. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  5. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Can't sign in after updating

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in after updating: Hello,Last night my laptop updated and everything seemed fine. Later, when the update was finished, I tried to log in but noticed I now had to sign into a Microsoft account. Usually I would just have to put in my password So, I signed into my Microsoft account, but then, it...
  7. Can't sign in after updating

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in after updating: Hello,Last night my laptop updated and everything seemed fine. Later, when the update was finished, I tried to log in but noticed I now had to sign into a Microsoft account. Usually I would just have to put in my password So, I signed into my Microsoft account, but then, it...
  8. Can't sign in after updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can't update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to 20H2: I have windows 1903 , build 18362.1139 and I can't update to 20H2 because it give me this error: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 i tried both standard windows update and with media creation tool, i also removed all unsigned drivers and tried a clean boot. Error log:...
  10. Can't sign in after the Anniversary update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in after the Anniversary update: The screen goes black then returns me to sign in... 58388

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign-in after 20h2 update