Windows 10: Can't sign in after factory reset

Discus and support Can't sign in after factory reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, so I have problem last 3 days. Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in. And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WinterierGem176, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can't sign in after factory reset

Ok, so I have problem last 3 days.

Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in.

And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably deleted and if I use Microsoft account I can't still sign in.

Im trying to somehow create new administrator through safe mod

There is a photo of the Error message:Can't sign in after factory reset [​IMG]

Bassicly its saying this Error message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop

If somebody can help I would be happy.

:)

WinterierGem176, Mar 19, 2019

2. factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 19, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 19, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Can't sign in after factory reset

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't sign in after factory reset

1. Can't sign in after factory reset - Similar Threads - Can't sign factory

2. After factory reset I can't sign in what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After factory reset I can't sign in what do I do?: I can't show a image as it's not letting me but it says the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-i-cant-sign-in-what-do-i-do/4c8ab1b2-70a9-4421-9daa-6a598923103a
  3. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  4. cant factory reset or sign in

cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  5. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible: Got my wife a new laptop. Planning to gift her old desktop to a family member. We performed a factory reset clearing all information from the old desktop. After the reset complete it is still prompting my wife to sign in with her microsoft profile information. The problem NOW...
  6. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible: Got my wife a new laptop. Planning to gift her old desktop to a family member. We performed a factory reset clearing all information from the old desktop. After the reset complete it is still prompting my wife to sign in with her microsoft profile information. The problem NOW...
  7. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can't write after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't write after factory reset: Hi,I decided to factory reset my laptop but i have an issue when restarting it.I can't write anywhere so i can't connect to internet or even create a session.This isn't a hardware issue as i am able to write in safe mode.What can i try to fix this ? Thanks...
  9. Can't Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Factory Reset: I am trying to factory reset my HP Laptop 15. The reason is that the boot device is not found. Everytime I spam f11 to reset, it doesn't open and goes to the error screen. Is there another way to reset? My laptop doesn't open past the boot device not found error screen....
  10. Can't Factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Factory reset: It says could not find the recovery environment, ive tried cmd and reagentc /enable, and it says reimage not found, I,ve even re purchased windows, and it still wont reset please help. URGENT submitted by /u/ZoomerBBX [link] [comments]...