Windows 10: Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

Discus and support Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I got an i9 processor recently and needed to replace my motherboard. I had an Alienware motherboard and replaced it with an MSI. I load up my computer... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ian Moylan, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

I got an i9 processor recently and needed to replace my motherboard. I had an Alienware motherboard and replaced it with an MSI. I load up my computer for the first time after getting it back and there is no bar for me to type in my PIN. Instead, it says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click "Set up my PIN" and it brings me to a Microsoft page, then it can't connect, because I'm not connected to wifi. My wifi works fine and I'm even hooked into my computer with an ethernet cable, but there's no way for me to connect to wifi. I tried going i

:)

Ian Moylan, Oct 19, 2021
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Wifi list won´t show

Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

1. Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Motherboard

2. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi: Split from this thread. I am also having the same problem, In that it will identify the SSID for the hotspot but the SSID for the Home Network it is absent. it just does not appear. it is also that way for my work laptop also running Windows 7, also connects to hotspot but...
  3. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi: I cannot connect to internet on my windows 11 laptop. I've had my laptop for more than 2 years and one day it just stopped connecting to wifi. I've tried everything a network reset, forgot the wifi, restarted my pc, shut it off, and I even did a hard reset and I can't even...
  4. Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi: I got an i9 processor recently and needed to replace my motherboard. I had an Alienware motherboard and replaced it with an MSI. I load up my computer for the first time after getting it back and there is no bar for me to type in my PIN. Instead, it says: "Something happened...
  5. Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Sign In After Motherboard Installation And Can't Connect To Wifi: I got an i9 processor recently and needed to replace my motherboard. I had an Alienware motherboard and replaced it with an MSI. I load up my computer for the first time after getting it back and there is no bar for me to type in my PIN. Instead, it says: "Something happened...
  6. Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi: After I connect my notebook to my office wifi, I can't connect to other wifi anymore i.e. my smartphone hotspot. I did assume that my smartphone hotspot might goes wrong, but I've try to connect other device to my smartphone hotspot, and it works well. If I try to connect my...
  7. Can't Connect to Wifi

Can't Connect to Wifi: Hello, I've been having a problem with my network adapters. It's been days since I have been experiencing not veing able to connect to my wifi and I believe that it has nothing to do with my internet connection since it works on other devices perfectly. I tried...
  8. Can't connect to WiFi after update

Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  10. Can't connect to wifi

Can't connect to wifi: It says that I'm connected, but the login page never pops up. I can go on a few sites, but I can do very limited things (for example, I can search for videos on YouTube, but I can't watch anything). Everything was working just fine about an hour ago. I've tried turning my...