Windows 10: Can't sign in after trying to delete some files.

Discus and support Can't sign in after trying to delete some files. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was trying to delete a file that was preventing me from enabling core isolation. The "oem<number><number>.inf" files was preventing me from doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Look Hin, May 27, 2023.

1. Look Hin Win User

Can't sign in after trying to delete some files.

So I was trying to delete a file that was preventing me from enabling core isolation. The "oem<number><number>.inf" files was preventing me from doing so, and I tried many ways to delete it but it doesn't work.I don't know if this is related but I will say it just incase. So I also find out that my AMD Ryzen 5 driver and the RX 560X driver also haven't been updated yet, so I updated it. And thats when things are getting buggy on my laptop, like backlit keyboard not working even after Fn + Up Arrow key It did work but only after I shut down and turn on again, but if

:)

Look Hin, May 27, 2023
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 27, 2023
  3. M3cael Win User
    Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, May 27, 2023
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Error 0x80004005 when trying to delete documents file

Hi Barbara,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What type of files are you trying to delete?
    • Are you able to delete the files saved in other folders on your computer?
    • Have you tried moving the files that you want to delete to a different location and try to delete them from there?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to fix the problem?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, May 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't sign in after trying to delete some files. - Similar Threads - Can't sign trying

2. Can't sign in after trying to delete some files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in after trying to delete some files.: So I was trying to delete a file that was preventing me from enabling core isolation. The "oem<number><number>.inf" files was preventing me from doing so, and I tried many ways to delete it but it doesn't work.I don't know if this is related but I will say it just incase. So...
  3. Can't delete or rename some files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete or rename some files: I've been having trouble with deleting and renaming *some* files for months now. I'm running Windows 10 2OH2. The problem typically manifests itself in File Explorer. I'll try to delete or rename a file or folder and it usually works but sometimes, it simply won't work. The...
  4. Can't delete a 700 MB file; tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete a 700 MB file; tried everything: I have tried every technique I have found, including using Eraser, and nothing has worked. In the latest attempt I changed to the directory containing the file in Command Prompt, running as an administrator, and entered: TYPE nul > "DSC00138_13.arw.xmp BW-LAB.tif". Nothing...
  5. Can't Delete some files downloaded from internet !!

Can't Delete some files downloaded from internet !!: Can't Delete some files downloaded from internet I have downloaded a file yesterday and run it filename: Microsoft Word 2010 - www.MySoftwareFree.com . and it automatically created a virtual disk drive and can't delete any files in it. need help please please...
  6. Can't Delete some files downloaded from internet

Can't Delete some files downloaded from internet: I have downloaded yesterday and run it. and it automatically created a virtual disk drive and can't delete any files in it. need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-some-files-downloaded-from-internet/5e9353dd-ef73-47d5-84ec-be0f6541b702
  7. Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/THELOLESTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiak80/trying_to_delete_that_file_but_for_some_reason_i/
  8. Trying to delete file

Trying to delete file: under program files/modifiablewindowsapps/IntoTheBreach I am trying to delete it but it will first come up with an error that the file is not empty, try to fix that by changing owner of folder to myself, then when I try to delete it after that it then comes up with Error...
  9. Can't sign in for some reason

Can't sign in for some reason: I've gone on a bunch of websites with their fixes, none of them worked. https://gyazo.com/76d685e4a3fb27a7fbd6d32adca1092d submitted by /u/egabayot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh8419/cant_sign_in_for_some_reason/
  10. Trying to delete a file.

Trying to delete a file.: I've got an app downloaded on my computer called LogMeIn Hamachi. However, I don't need this anymore but it won't let me delete it. I've tried things like; going through the advanced security settings in it and doing command prompt but it doesn't work. I think it might be...