Windows 10: Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

Discus and support Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gokul Hatake, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until I played with Some Microsoft Login in security options. If I go to command prompt it's asking password and what Password I enter it shows wrong password. Can anyone help to solve this issue.

:)

Gokul Hatake, Feb 23, 2024
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Feb 23, 2024
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Jon12345 Win User

Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

Disabling sign in screen

Thanks for the suggestion. I am getting an error: "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again." I think this could be due to an issue with having two user logins with the same name. I get two options on the sign-in screen on the bottom left of the screen, both say Jon Lawrance. See attached.
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen 400697d1700404148t-disabling-sign-screen-signin-screen.png

Jon12345, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

1. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen - Similar Threads - Can't Sign struck

2. I am not able to sign in the first page it is getting struck in the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sign in the first page it is getting struck in the sign in page: I am not able to sign in the computer It is getting struck in sign in page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-the-first-page-it-is/4892b85f-de66-404a-8be9-a2edf9eb8788
  3. I am not able to sign in the first page it is getting struck in the sign in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to sign in the first page it is getting struck in the sign in page: I am not able to sign in the computer It is getting struck in sign in page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-the-first-page-it-is/4892b85f-de66-404a-8be9-a2edf9eb8788
  4. I am not able to sign in the first page it is getting struck in the sign in page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  6. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  7. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  8. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  9. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...