Windows 10: Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch

Discus and support Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This message pops in, and then I open microsoft store and there's nothing there. When this message shows up, I can't tipe ANYTHING. But, when I use the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mariavcunha, May 16, 2020.

1. Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch

This message pops in, and then I open microsoft store and there's nothing there. When this message shows up, I can't tipe ANYTHING. But, when I use the TAB I'm able Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch 52d8a078-c5bc-4c09-aa13-5dafe34a76c1?upload=true.png to write my email and so on, but I can't sign in.

:)

mariavcunha, May 16, 2020

2. I cannot install updates or apps from windows store or sign into games

Hi Anne,

This issue may be due to an error in the Store, we suggest that you reset it by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open the Run
      command box.
    • Type WSReset, and then try launching the Store
      and sign in.

Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, May 16, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch :cool:

jmcslob, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch

1. Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch - Similar Threads - Can't sign RockstarGames

2. Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in: ThinkPad 11e 5thgen. I can power on but at the sign on screen the keyboard is not functioning and will not accept my entry for PIN. I've tried the on screen touch keypad as well. I can't unlock. Nor talk to a human who can help. I purchased this only 7 months ago....
  3. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  4. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  5. MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...: I'm not sure when this started but I tried to play Minecraft 3 days ago and I couldn't log in, it gives me the "Drowned" error" I thought it was because I wasn't logged into my Microsoft account so I went to the store, tried to sign in but when I press on the "Sign in"...
  6. Can't sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account. Everytime I try to sign in, in settings it prompts me to but then a gray box appears then disappears a second later. I can't access the Microsoft store at all because it loads the sign in then disappears and yes, i can sign in on...
  7. Can't launch apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch apps: I can't get the Windows Store to launch no matter what I do. I have downloaded all updates and reset the app several times. I have logged in and out. I'm on a Dell Inspiron. Please help!...
  8. Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to launch Sign in prompt ...: when i hit sign in nothing happens... ive rebooted several times and no change every few clicks on the sign in text i see a “just a moment” with circular dots as if loading and brings me back to my name and the words ‘sign in’ underneath im using a HP laptop thanks...
  9. Rockstargames launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rockstargames launcher not opening: Hi. I know that this question isn't very suitable for this community, but I thought maybe there was someone who knows and it could help. The problem is, Rockstar game launcher does not start. I tried to run it as an administrator... In the task manager I can see it as a...
  10. Can't Launch Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Minecraft: Just bought and installed Minecraft for windows 10. Everytime i launch it it closes after 5 seconds and nothing else happens. My windows is updated and i bought the right minecraft version, what should i do?...