Windows 10: Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled

Discus and support Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 not allowing me to log in with my account. Locked screen at log in for Administrator sayimg my qccoumt has been locked. DC Watchdog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Me Crespo, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Me Crespo Win User

Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled

Windows 10 not allowing me to log in with my account. Locked screen at log in for Administrator sayimg my qccoumt has been locked. DC Watchdog violation pops up, and restarts my laptop, and repeats. I jist want this admin log in terminated and avcess to my account again. Any help welcome

:)

Me Crespo, Sep 26, 2019

2. administrator account

can't sign in as administrator

sheila gavaghan, Sep 26, 2019
  3. administrator can't sign in

I appreciate your response. There is a possibility that your user account is not an administrator and that is the reason why the device is having an issue with receiving a remote control assistance. Since you are also having an issue with accessing the administrator
    account of your wife, I suggest enabling the built-in administrator on your Windows 10. Using the built-in administrator account, you'll be able to make your user account as an administrator.

To enable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• On Search type CMD to open the Command Prompt. Right click on CMD then choose Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user administrator /active:yes then hit the Enter key.
    • You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice on the login screen.

Once you sign into the PC using the built-in administrator, follow these steps to make your user profiles as an administrator:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Choose Accounts and then click on Other people.
    • Click on your user account and then click on Change account type button.
    • Change the account type to Administrator and then click OK.

Note: The built-in administrator account has more privileges than a regular administrator account. Privileges that can easily generate a conflict on your system. We only recommend enabling the built-in administrator account for troubleshooting purposes and
    you have to disable it once you are done.

To disable the built-in administrator account, access the Command Prompt with administrator privileges. Type the command net user administrator /active:no then hit the Enter key. The built-in administrator account will now be disabled, and
    shouldn’t show up on the login screen.

Let me know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled

i disable my administrator account

Here is the correct way to do such things:

• Create a spare admin account, same as you ask the locksmith to cut a spare house key.
    • Test the spare account, same as you would test the spare house key.
    • Promote your account to admin level.
    • Test your account.
    • Disable the Administrator account.
    By taking Step 5 as the first step, you painted yourself into a corner. You must now ask a friend to create a bootable Windows Repair flash disk, using the command RecoveryDrive.exe. Use it to boot your machine into Windows Repair Mode, then use System Restore
    to set Windows back to a point then the Administrator account was active.

Frederik Long, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled

1. Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled - Similar Threads - Can’t sign due

2. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: I was looking in my pc then i restarted it , when its turned on and i tried to sign in it gives me two accounts to sign in , the first one is my main administrator account and the second was added after the restart , when i want to sign in to my administrator account it do...
  3. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: I was looking in my pc then i restarted it , when its turned on and i tried to sign in it gives me two accounts to sign in , the first one is my main administrator account and the second was added after the restart , when i want to sign in to my administrator account it do...
  4. I GOT HACKED AND I CAN’T SIGN IN TO MY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account transferred, can’t sign in.: Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC is set to sign in to the old account, so I receive the message “You can’t sign in to this account. Try a different account.”...
  6. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account transferred, can’t sign in.: Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC is set to sign in to the old account, so I receive the message “You can’t sign in to this account. Try a different account.”...
  7. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...
  9. Can’t sign into another account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t sign into another account: Hi I would really love some help on this because I went through 3 Microsoft support employees who were completely useless. My issue is that my brother got a pc yesterday, I wanted to make another user so I could have one as well and when I add my email it says that it needs...
  10. Administrative account disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrative account disabled: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and wanted to get rid of the login screen password and turn off UAC because I find both of them annoying. After I tried to disable the main user password, it basically removed all permissions from my profile and I couldn't access...