Windows 10: Cant sign in for windows 10

Discus and support Cant sign in for windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i was playing fortnite in pc then i went to change my mouse sensitivity so when i do that im sure im pc crashed so i rebooted my pc i donr it a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by xXToXIc x NoVa, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Cant sign in for windows 10

So i was playing fortnite in pc then i went to change my mouse sensitivity so when i do that im sure im pc crashed so i rebooted my pc i donr it a second time and the same thing happened so i thought that was weird so i went for a third try for booting up pc think I'll just change it in game so when i did i was singing in the "preparing windows" came up so i was like hmmm ok that hasn't happened before but didn't think of it but to my suprise i got the message "we cant sign in to your account" it also so said try singing in then out and i have done that many many times ive trying messing in setting, following instruction on youtube and the internet but non of them seem to work and ive lost alot of files aswell do can some one plz help me and also ice tried updating but it won't allow me

:)

xXToXIc x NoVa, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Cant sign in for windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Cant sign in for windows 10

1. Cant sign in for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant sign

2. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  3. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  4. i cant sign in to my minecraft account because it's sign in blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant sign in to my minecraft account because it's sign in blocked: i've tried too many attempts that my microsoft sign in is blocked. i have the email and the password but i don't have the phone number because i changed my number ages ago. i tried changing it online but it asked for a code that sending it to my old phone because help[...
  5. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  6. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  7. I cant sign in to my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in to my windows account: When i try to sign in it says: something happened and your pin isnt available click to set up your pin again.And when i try to press the button it doesnt do anything and it stays the same i looked up on youtube some tutorials and i found one its says that i have to go in...
  8. I cant sign in to my windows account

I cant sign in to my windows account: When i try to sign in it says: something happened and your pin isnt available click to set up your pin again.And when i try to press the button it doesnt do anything and it stays the same i looked up on youtube some tutorials and i found one its says that i have to go in...
  9. I cant sign in to my windows account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...