Windows 10: CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

Discus and support CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; There is a problem with the MICROSOFT SIGN IN . I wrote in earlier & said how I went through all the steps to change my password and went to SIGN IN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PaulW26, Oct 3, 2020.

1. PaulW26 Win User

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

There is a problem with the MICROSOFT SIGN IN . I wrote in earlier & said how I went through all the steps to change my password and went to SIGN IN again after I finished everything. I entered the email and password both were 100% correct and did this over 10 times and every time , it would ask to enter the password one more time and I did do it correctly & wasn't allowed access, I was told it's the wrong password. If this is tru and my password isn't correct, then why is it when I go to the Community Forum and in the upper right corner there is a sign in option & I enter my information and correct password I am allowed access and can go into my profile and change info. obviously there is a problem with the initial SIGN IN procedure. I have Windows10 new computer and also another computer and it does the same thing on both. This is coming from my other Laptop I use. Microsoft hasalot of issues for the money that we as customers are paying and expect to receive a quality product.

Just like the Email App microsoft has. You can only enter one aol email account. i had to save to accounts that were aol , that is what I used for years and didn't have a choice and to try and change everything over to my other different accounts would be to much trouble. I would just like to know why only one AOL email account is allowed to be setup?

:)

PaulW26, Oct 3, 2020
  2. WallyX Win User

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I do in fact have an existing Microsoft account and if I go directly to Microsoft, everything works. The problem is clearly at Step 7 of the process of, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead." I don't know why this is happening.

WallyX, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 3, 2020
  4. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

1. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS... - Similar Threads - CAN'T SIGN MICROSOFT

2. Used laptop signed into Microsoft account. I can't get past sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used laptop signed into Microsoft account. I can't get past sign in screen.: HelloI have an older ASUS 554LA that was gifted to my daughter by her grandmother. Grandma passed away and unfortunately, grandma is still signed into the laptop using her Microsoft account. We have no way of getting her password to sign into the computer and change the user...
  3. Used laptop signed into Microsoft account. I can't get past sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used laptop signed into Microsoft account. I can't get past sign in screen.: HelloI have an older ASUS 554LA that was gifted to my daughter by her grandmother. Grandma passed away and unfortunately, grandma is still signed into the laptop using her Microsoft account. We have no way of getting her password to sign into the computer and change the user...
  4. Can't sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account: Can't sign into my Microsoft, store and Xbox accounts on my PC. I can log in fine via the browser.When I click "Sign In" a window appears for a second and then disappears.If I try to "Add someone else to this PC", the same happens, a window appears for a second and then...
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Microsoft account: Can't sign into my Microsoft, store and Xbox accounts on my PC. I can log in fine via the browser.When I click "Sign In" a window appears for a second and then disappears.If I try to "Add someone else to this PC", the same happens, a window appears for a second and then...
  6. Can't sign into a microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into a microsoft account: I've done all I could; even to the extent of a Windows reinstall. I also cannot check for updates. This includes but is not limited to:Microsoft account service automatic did nothingGPolicy microsoft account did nothingwsreset did nothingWindows reinstall did...
  7. I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...: ScreenshotPlz Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-account-it-says-that/546a7c70-2f72-430c-8e7b-0a55d9dead8a
  8. But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account: Please Unblock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-i-cant-sign-in-microsoft-account/281f79fd-062a-4e5a-a4e2-88b30924bac4"
  9. i can't sign in using microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't sign in using microsoft account password: [ATTACH] well.. I saved a separate password which I forgot . the below is first. the above one is second. [ATTACH] please help me with this.......
  10. Can't sign in with microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in with microsoft account: Trying to sign into Windows 10 but keep getting message "Something went wrong" or try later. I've been trying since install two weeks ago. 17282