Windows 10: Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...

Discus and support Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I accidentally logged out my microsoft account from the windows. i tried to sign in again and this happen [ATTACH] I have never added a new user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SwookM, Dec 22, 2020.

1. SwookM Win User

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...

I accidentally logged out my microsoft account from the windows.

i tried to sign in again and this happen

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... fc90c605-254b-495c-bdb4-6662d71c5b4e?upload=true.png

I have never added a new user before

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... c7fd65cc-2340-4946-b065-8791abba4810?upload=true.png

There's no "Swook M" in here too, so i tried to remove it from my laptop

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... ee3eb2ce-2f70-4b0f-ab0c-d60b230ad3f2?upload=true.png

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... 4518f947-6360-4e12-b8e4-7ba2bd41f5e3?upload=true.png

I've tried to sign in to "Swook M" It requires to enter my microsoft account password but there's no option to remove "Swook M" User, so i tried to remove my laptop at microsoft account Website

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... 62254682-ee51-4ac7-b169-3e03dde06539?upload=true.png

The laptop its gone from the microsoft device manager, but its still in my windows. i tried to sign in once again still require to enter password but this time wont work it says "The sign-in method you're trying to use isn't allowed. For more info, contact your administrator."

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... 75fe539b-fb1a-4e8a-afb5-d88e47c6257a?upload=true.jpg

Is there any way to remove this "Swook M" User, and sign-in it back to my Local account?

:)

SwookM, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... :(

Zakin, Dec 22, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 22, 2020
  4. zsolt_93 Win User

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...

Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

You could create a secondary account that is Microsoft account and leave the current one as it is. And it should only sync the Microsoft acc. eneabled user and you can still have your old things as they always were, in case you question MS security and what they might collect about you.

zsolt_93, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you... - Similar Threads - Cant sign microsoft

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...: I tried logging in again after logging out of my account in Windows settings. However, instead I received the following information. Even though there are no other users on this device. How to fix this problem?...
  3. Cant sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant sign into Microsoft account: I reset my password due to the Twitch leak which might have contained passwords. Now that i have to sign back into some applications through the login box below its not allowing me to type in anything so i cant login. I tried searching for a solution already but the results...
  4. Cant sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign into Microsoft account: I reset my password due to the Twitch leak which might have contained passwords. Now that i have to sign back into some applications through the login box below its not allowing me to type in anything so i cant login. I tried searching for a solution already but the results...
  5. Cant sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here

in Windows 10 Customization
    another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here: another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-user-on-this-device-uses-this-microsoft/f26e25e8-0802-48bb-9cb3-ff0420268319
  7. cant sign in to Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant sign in to Microsoft account: so I was given this laptop from my school today to do my school work on and i went to log on to PowerPoint Microsoft it was telling me i have to log in with a school or business account but i have no idea how to log in because i dont remember being given an account to log on...
  8. Cannot add Microsoft Account - Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so...

Cannot add Microsoft Account - Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so...: Hi guys, So been trying to resolve this issue for a little while but I'm now at a complete loss. I re-built my computer not that long ago and had to re-purchase windows. At the moment all that I have on the machine is a single local administrator account. I have no...
  9. windows cant sign in the microsoft account.

windows cant sign in the microsoft account.: my windows cant sign in my account i tried the way of YouTube and the solution given on google by deleting the temporary profile but still not solving the problem. I need help please help me solve the problem....
  10. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here

in Windows 10 News
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here: [ATTACH] Issues with conflicting programs and accounts in Windows systems are not new. It’s a known fact that if applications (eg. Microsoft Office) are not completely removed from the system, it gives an error while trying to install it again. Many [...] This post Another...