Windows 10: Cant sign in my microsft account

Discus and support Cant sign in my microsft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Iam struggling to sign in my microsoft account to purchase apps on the store it hans on just a moment or error to sign in but if i sign in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulianJoubert, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Cant sign in my microsft account

Hi

Iam struggling to sign in my microsoft account to purchase apps on the store it hans on just a moment or error to sign in but if i sign in with someone elses account it signs in is something wrong with my account or settings

:)

JulianJoubert, Aug 29, 2020

2. Sign in with a Microsft Workplace account

I have a new pc that is setup as a stand alone, with a local administrator account "GetIn"

I though I could add a workplace Microsoft account and sign in directly from the hello Screen but it will not allow me.

It may be complicated by the fact that I have a personal microsft account with the exact same name but cannot delete.

Roddy Kilduff (E), Aug 29, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cant sign in my microsft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Cant sign in my microsft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Cant sign in my microsft account

1. Cant sign in my microsft account - Similar Threads - Cant sign microsft

2. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account: Hello,I am having a problem signing in to my Microsoft account I get the error below: "The Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."...
  3. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  4. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  5. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Removing an account NOT MICROSFT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing an account NOT MICROSFT: I need information, so I can be prepared, on how to remove, If I decide, Google from my Windows 10.Specifics would be helpful. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-an-account-not-microsft/45e8e99e-363f-4040-967b-a37a4dbe11bd
  7. Microsft account compromised ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft account compromised ?: Hi, I recently started to receive notices on windows about infos that needed to be fixed on my Microsoft account. Didn't pay much attention to it at first, but noticed a similar message today when I tried to use 'calendar'. At the top, it said that my [internet provider]...
  8. Microsft popup to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft popup to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...
  9. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  10. Cant sign into my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant sign into my Microsoft Account: I am having trouble getting my microsoft apps connect to the internet. I first noticed that my windows store wouldnt connect. I search online, found a few things to try but nothing helped, I tried signing out of my Microsoft account with the intention of restarting and...