Windows 10: Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do

Discus and support Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot activate my windows 10. I have tried everything. I took my computer in to Best Buy for a virus check. When I tried to use WORD nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertaBean, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do

I cannot activate my windows 10. I have tried everything. I took my computer in to Best Buy for a virus check. When I tried to use WORD nothing works. I have called and complained, all I get is, "you forgot your password". NO, that is not it. The computer will not take anything I put in it, no matter what I do, "this account is not associated with this device?" I have been using this computer, and the word for over 5 years. Out of the blue it is asking for a password that is 5 years old, I have it written down, it is Correct. No matter where I look on my Microsoft account, I can check in anywhere, I SEE what I have been entering is right, yet it will not activate my WoRD. I even tried the 25 digit code, no, won't work. When I use my phone number, it says, "this number is asscociated with another Microsoft account. Ok, so I made a new password to got with my phone number, and it still will not work. Please help so I do not have to buy a new Office. Even if I DO it wont accept my phone number. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

RobertaBean, Aug 22, 2018
  2. marinro Win User

Folder Freeze when trying to click on a Word Document. HELP

Hi there,

I came across a very weird bug/issue.

Use Case

Step 1: Create a word document on Desktop and name it TestFreeze

Step 2: Test that you can open the word document and write something like 'Testing freeze folder' ->save it

Step 3: Create a folder on Desktop and name it FreezeMe

Step 4: Copy 'TestFreeze' document in the 'FreezeMe' folder

Step 5: Open the 'FreezeMe' folder and select/click 'TestFreeze' document

Result: Folder Not Responding

Additional Information

I have run some tests and it does not matter:

• if it is a new or old Microsoft word file
    • if the document has content in it or not
    • if it has a long/short name or special characters
    • it does not matter the folder or the name of the folder in which you put the file in
    I also tried with an excel file and seems that I do not experience the same issue.

Microsoft version: 16.0.9330.2073

Windows version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134 with all updates up to date

If there is anything else I can provide to help sort this out, please do let me know.

Opened to any suggestions on how to fix this, as it is very frustrating.

Thanks

marinro, Aug 22, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    How do you get the windows phone to save a new word?

You simply tap the word to select it (after typing it). The word will then appear with a + sign in the suggestions bar, just above the keyboard. Tap it to add it to the list of words.

7thSense, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do

Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do

1. Cant sign in on my Word no matter how hard I try or what I do - Similar Threads - Cant sign Word

2. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  3. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  4. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?: Long story short, Hard Drive started acting funny, added another, then got a huge one compared to the other two. As you can see in the pix I attached, not letting me do anything with it, and I need the space super bad. Can anyone help?...
  6. Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?

Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?: Long story short, Hard Drive started acting funny, added another, then got a huge one compared to the other two. As you can see in the pix I attached, not letting me do anything with it, and I need the space super bad. Can anyone help?...
  7. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  8. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  9. I cannot sign in not the Microsoft store, not matter what I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in not the Microsoft store, not matter what I do.: No matter what I do do, from using different accounts, to resetting passwords, resetting the Microsoft store, resetting the computer, nothing I have done works, all I keep getting whenever I try to sign in is this:[ATTACH]This has been going on for more then a year now, so...
  10. Cant remove Bluetooth device no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove Bluetooth device no matter what i do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dreamer758 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdpttw/cant_remove_bluetooth_device_no_matter_what_i_do/