Windows 10: Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Discus and support Cant Sign in on Xbox App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arifur7, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Arifur7 Win User

Cant Sign in on Xbox App

I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b

Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work.

:)

Arifur7, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Aug 23, 2018
  4. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Cant Sign in on Xbox App

1. Cant Sign in on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cant Sign Xbox

2. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  3. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  4. I CANT SIGN INTO THE XBOX APP ON PC!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT SIGN INTO THE XBOX APP ON PC!!: Whenever I go to sign in, I click the sign in button. It opens an external page for a split second before closing and nothing else happening. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, resetting it the Microsoft store setting, restarting my pc, and using the settings tab and then once...
  5. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  6. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  7. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  8. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  9. Cant sign into Xbox app

Cant sign into Xbox app: when the app opens and i click sign in the box for sign in opens for a second then closes and then without my clicking sign in again it will just repeatedly open and close the sign in box til i quit out of the app...
  10. Cant sign into Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant sign into Xbox app: I feel like Charlie from always sunny looking for “Pepe Silvia”. I have been researching this past week and have found nothing to my problem. Every time I load up the Xbox app and try to sign in, I’m met with “we couldn’t sign you in to Xbox live. The process terminated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. (0x409) 0x42b

2. cannot sign in xbox app

3. xbox companion app (0x409) (0x42b)

4. cant sign in to windows xbox app,
  5. cant sign in to xbox pc app,
  6. cant sign in to xbox on pc,
  7. 0x409 0x42b xbox app,
  8. cant sign out of the xbox app,
  9. xbox app cant sign in,
  10. cant sign in to abox app,
  11. cant sign in xbox (0x409) 0x42b,
  12. we tried to sign you in to your xbox live account but something went wrong minecraft windows 10