Windows 10: Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC

Discus and support Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm unable to sign in to anything with a Microsoft account on PC. I've tried adding an account in settings, Mircosoft Store and Xbox App. I get the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zpcu, Dec 16, 2018.

1. zpcu Win User

Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC

I'm unable to sign in to anything with a Microsoft account on PC.

I've tried adding an account in settings, Mircosoft Store and Xbox App.

I get the same error with all: Unable to sign in error code: 0x80070002

Method tried to fix:

Quit store service.

System scan.

Updates.

System Restore.

Reset Microsoft Store.

Any help?

:)

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC

1. Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC - Similar Threads - Can't sign anything

2. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  3. But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account: Please Unblock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-i-cant-sign-in-microsoft-account/281f79fd-062a-4e5a-a4e2-88b30924bac4"
  4. Can't Sign in to account on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Sign in to account on Microsoft Store: In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...
  5. Can't sign in with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in with Microsoft Account: I am currently not able to sign-in with my Microsoft Account into the Microsoft Store. Every time I try it, it says just "We encountered an Error. Please try signing in again later.". I am also not able to login into the Xbox App. When I try to sign in there, it says:"We are...
  6. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?: I keep having trouble signing in to my microsoft account. I keep getting a note that there is a problem with my microsoft account and to fix it I need to sign in, I get past the first hurdle, then when I am told I need to use my email address to sign in and when I type in my...
  7. Can't sign into my account

Can't sign into my account: I know my username and password, but when i log in it says that the computer can't sign into my account. I've tried signing out, then back in, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Here's some screenshots: [IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Can't sign in with Microsoft account specifically

Can't sign in with Microsoft account specifically: I've been having an issue in which I can sign into any of the store apps like calendar or email with my gmail, but trying my Microsoft account gives me an error code 0x80070781 Heres what I know. The problem is local (same error even when offline) It only affects...
  9. Can't sign into my PC

Can't sign into my PC: I can't get into my PC. After a sudden power cut, my PC restarted and i landed on the login page[IMG] I kept getting incorrect password message and i reset it[IMG]Two times actually, but still i cant get into my computer. It still shows incorrect password and i don't know...
  10. Can't sign in with microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in with microsoft account: Trying to sign into Windows 10 but keep getting message "Something went wrong" or try later. I've been trying since install two weeks ago. 17282

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign back into my pc with my microsoft account froom my local account< Message reading user already has a microsoft account?

2. i cant sign in to anything