Windows 10: Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

Discus and support Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by as asd, Nov 18, 2022.

1. as asd Win User

Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting

:)

as asd, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that applications show that you are not connected to Internet. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• How is the computer connected to Internet i.e. Ethernet or Wi-Fi?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

I would suggest you to try changing the network connection i.e. if the computer is connected to Internet through Wi-Fi, try using Ethernet and check if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 18, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 18, 2022
  4. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

fail to sign in Microsoft account to connect windows 10 instead of local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

Step 1: Try Disconnecting from the Internet

• If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.

• If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.

Step 2

Try to sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the account.microsoft.com page.

If the sign-in is unsuccessful, then try to reset the password and check.

If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

1. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am - Similar Threads - Can't sign computer

2. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  3. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  4. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  5. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  6. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

9. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

10. Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...: Why’ do I get message error saying I can’t connect Cortanaeith the internet when all my other apppsare connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/catana-will-not-open-message-says-i-am-not/5b96cf6e-e189-4cf7-946c-c17086c6433c