Windows 10: cant sign in to cortana

Discus and support cant sign in to cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; every time I try to sign in to Cortana they say that I am a minor ……… I'm 18 ? how come I'm a minor????... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by mariamy7u, Oct 18, 2019.

1. mariamy7u Win User

cant sign in to cortana

every time I try to sign in to Cortana they say that I am a minor ……… I'm 18 ? how come I'm a minor????

:)

mariamy7u, Oct 18, 2019

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 18, 2019
  4. cant sign in to cortana

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

cant sign in to cortana

1. cant sign in to cortana - Similar Threads - cant sign cortana

2. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  3. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  4. Problem signing in to Cortana

in Cortana
    Problem signing in to Cortana: I am not able to sign in to Cortana using my personal Microsoft account but when I sign in using my work account it works fine. [ATTACH] This is what it shows when I sign in using my personal account. And [ATTACH] This is it working perfectly with my work account. How...
  5. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: Hey everyone, So recently I've notice Cortana is having some issues after attempting to sign in, like just hanging on what seems to be an overloading home page. I click the cortana button on my taskbar and this happens: https://ibb.co/tLZQs6k Cortana will load in and ask...
  6. Cortana Sign in issue

in Cortana
    Cortana Sign in issue: When I updated my Laptop to windows 10 version 2004 and opened the Cortana apllication, I was asked to sign in with an account.I choose my account and hit the continue button after few seconds it displays that Cortana isn't available with this account.The Office 365 mailbox...
  7. Unable to Sign Into Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to Sign Into Cortana: When I tried to Sign into Cortana on PC, this is what it said "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here. You can still use this account to sign in to Microsoft services such as ........ If you're actually an adult visit account.live.com/ep to change your age." I...
  8. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: When I sign in to Cortana, it says that minors are not allowed to use their Microsoft accounts with it. A simple Bing search shows that the minimum age needed to use it is 13 and I am 15. I have checked my age in my Microsoft account and it is right. It shows the following...
  9. Cant turn Cortana on

in Cortana
    Cant turn Cortana on: Hello, I cannot turn Cortana on. I noticed it wasnt working and couldn't get it back on. I did a system reset, trouble shooting, location check, mic set up... Still wont turn on. As soon as I press the turn on button, it turns back off straight away. Any Ideas?...
  10. Can Not Sign In To Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Sign In To Cortana: When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in. 13207