Windows 10: Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install

Discus and support Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have multiple account family and one of them can't sign in. All are set to "Can sign in". My daughter's account is available on the lock screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dgionet, Oct 24, 2021.

1. dgionet Win User

Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install

Hi,I have multiple account family and one of them can't sign in. All are set to "Can sign in". My daughter's account is available on the lock screen, but for some reason when clicking on "Sign in" the lock screen just returns to it's default state instead of asking for a password or other method of authentication. Given this is the first login, I expected it would ask for the Microsoft account password or the Authenticator app's code or something. No options are available. The other 3 accounts worked fine via MS account password or Authenticator app. Any suggestions? I tried deleting the a

:)

dgionet, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Can't sign fresh

2. Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 10: I've been getting blue screen errors that include;1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED -- When I try to reinstall windows via Recovery option.2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -- Whenever it feels like it.3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION -- RandomlyI'd like to just wipe my hard drive which I can do,...
  3. Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install: Hi,I have multiple account family and one of them can't sign in. All are set to "Can sign in". My daughter's account is available on the lock screen, but for some reason when clicking on "Sign in" the lock screen just returns to it's default state instead of asking for a...
  4. Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to fresh Windows 10 install: Hi,I have multiple account family and one of them can't sign in. All are set to "Can sign in". My daughter's account is available on the lock screen, but for some reason when clicking on "Sign in" the lock screen just returns to it's default state instead of asking for a...
  5. Fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Windows 10: We are always encouraged to do a fresh install of Wondows 10 to avoid issues. I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am just at the place where it says to setup an account. I am doing the install for a friend and while I know her email address i do not know her...
  6. Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  7. Windows 10 Fresh Install

Windows 10 Fresh Install: Hoping for some help from the community - I've gotten myself to the point where my laptop is unable to boot. Ultimately my goal was to upgrade my laptop to a fresh Windows 10 install on a new SSD. With two different SSDs I got the 'Windows 10 unable to reset a required...
  8. Can't sign in to Windows after completing Fresh Start (Win 10)

Can't sign in to Windows after completing Fresh Start (Win 10): I've had a Lenovo desktop computer for maybe 5 years. I came with Windows 8.0 Of course I installed the 8.1 upgrade and later upgraded to Windows 10 when it was offered for free. My file system was kind of all scattered and I wanted to clean it up a bit, so I began...
  9. fresh windows 10 install

fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...
  10. Fresh install of Windows 10 & now can't scroll?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fresh install of Windows 10 & now can't scroll?: No not on the activation status, I marked solved because I thought I should change that question in a different area, but couldn't decide where, lol sorry. First run Activation Troubleshooter. It might solve your problem. If not then go to this thread and read it...