Windows 10: Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer

Discus and support Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently did set up on a computer whose entire board was replaced by the manufacturer. It was signed into my account previously, but is essentially... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by larken27, Apr 4, 2022.

1. larken27 Win User

Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer

I recently did set up on a computer whose entire board was replaced by the manufacturer. It was signed into my account previously, but is essentially an entirely new computer at this point, meaning I had to do set up with it once it returned to me. When I went through the initial set up, it told me that Microsoft couldn't sign me in and that it's "probably something on our end". I didn't think anything of it and finished set up, but I've been trying for several days now to fix this issue with no luck. Going to settings and clicking "sign in with Microsoft account instead" gives me the same mes

:)

larken27, Apr 4, 2022

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Microsoft

2. can't sign in to microsoft computer account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to microsoft computer account.: i can't sign in to my microsoft pc account, i can sign in to my browser account but cant on my pc, i just bought a new pc since the old was was getting slow and too old 6-7 years old now, now i have bought a pre built account and everything else is running fine but i cant...
  3. Can't sign into new computer using Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into new computer using Microsoft account: I just bought a new laptop for school. It's brand new, just got it out of the box. I'm trying to log in with my Microsoft Account, I enter my email and password. I have 2 step authentication set up. I enter the numbers from my authenticator app. Then it asks me for my...
  4. Can't sign into new computer using Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into new computer using Microsoft account: I just bought a new laptop for school. It's brand new, just got it out of the box. I'm trying to log in with my Microsoft Account, I enter my email and password. I have 2 step authentication set up. I enter the numbers from my authenticator app. Then it asks me for my...
  5. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer: I recently did set up on a computer whose entire board was replaced by the manufacturer. It was signed into my account previously, but is essentially an entirely new computer at this point, meaning I had to do set up with it once it returned to me. When I went through the...
  6. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer

Can't Sign in to Microsoft Account on New Computer: I recently did set up on a computer whose entire board was replaced by the manufacturer. It was signed into my account previously, but is essentially an entirely new computer at this point, meaning I had to do set up with it once it returned to me. When I went through the...
  7. New Computer - Can't Sign In With Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer - Can't Sign In With Microsoft Account: I just got a new computer with Windows 11. It was pre-configured with a local admin account and I'm trying to add additional accounts. I can add the Microsoft accounts under Settings->Accounts->Family & other users. My problem is that when I try to sign-in with any of those...
  8. New Computer - Can't Sign In With Microsoft Account

New Computer - Can't Sign In With Microsoft Account: I just got a new computer with Windows 11. It was pre-configured with a local admin account and I'm trying to add additional accounts. I can add the Microsoft accounts under Settings->Accounts->Family & other users. My problem is that when I try to sign-in with any of those...
  9. Sign on new computer with microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign on new computer with microsoft account: Hello,I have a new computer. I signed in using a pin. I want to sign in using my microsoft account like I did on my old computer. How do I do this? Last time a support person took over my computer and set it up so that when I signed in I had a choice, to use my pin or to use...
  10. Computer can't sign in to microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer can't sign in to microsoft account: My laptop hasn't been able to sign me in to my Microsoft account despite several reboots and logins. Each time, I'm given a temporary account and told that it can often be fixed by simply signing out and signing back in. No luck. At first I thought it was an internet...