Windows 10: Can't Sign In to Minecraft

Discus and support Can't Sign In to Minecraft in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I open Minecraft I see the "sign in" sign at the bottom left when Im usually automatically signed in. When I click on it it doesn't work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SullivanDevries, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Can't Sign In to Minecraft

Whenever I open Minecraft I see the "sign in" sign at the bottom left when Im usually automatically signed in. When I click on it it doesn't work and just shows me the "cant sign in" screen. Ive watched many videos and have tried to download an automatic sign in app from the Microsoft store and put all the startup info on "automatic" but neither worked. Any way to fix this for sure? Im on Windows 10 by the way and Im 100 percent sure Im signed in when I open minecraft

:)

SullivanDevries, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 25, 2021
  3. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Can't Sign In to Minecraft

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Can't Sign In to Minecraft

1. Can't Sign In to Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign in on minecraft bedrock windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in on minecraft bedrock windows 10: HelloI recently re installed minecraft on my windows 10 computer as it would not update to the newest version. After doing so, it is now the correct version. However, I am no longer signed into my microsoft account, and cannot sign in to one either? On the main menu the sign...
  3. Can't sign in on minecraft bedrock windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in on minecraft bedrock windows 10: HelloI recently re installed minecraft on my windows 10 computer as it would not update to the newest version. After doing so, it is now the correct version. However, I am no longer signed into my microsoft account, and cannot sign in to one either? On the main menu the sign...
  4. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  5. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  6. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  8. Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account: I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 today, booted it up, tried to sign into my microsoft account, and it immediately said there's an issue but wouldn't say what the issue is I looked around on here already and tried to find fixes, tried all of them, and nothing...
  9. Minecraft License not working. Can't sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft License not working. Can't sign in.: I purchased Minecraft many years ago for my son using my hotmail account. On his PC using my hotmail account we can see Minecraft Windows 10 edition is owned and can install it. Once installed it doesn't connect my account and show that it is a full version. It has an icon to...
  10. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...