Windows 10: Can't sign in to my account

Discus and support Can't sign in to my account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As normal this evening after logging into my account this pop up shows so as it clearly directed I've signed out of my account and after re-logging... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VipinRangu, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Can't sign in to my account

As normal this evening after logging into my account this pop up shows so as it clearly directed I've signed out of my account and after re-logging again this pop-up shows againI can clearly find most of my files on my hard disk but 1 I can't find my files on desktop 2I just wan't my previous setup back Please notice that I've tried deleting that files in registory editor and renamed other file ending with .bac by removing it and still this problem persists Please someone help me out

:)

VipinRangu, Jun 29, 2021

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't sign in to my account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Can't sign in to my account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign in to my account

1. Can't sign in to my account - Similar Threads - Can't sign account

2. Can't sign in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my account: when I sign in to my Microsoft account, it asks me to enter my windows password and I didn't make a windows password. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-my-account/a15f7e56-1ea2-4615-a192-7eb4788207cb
  3. Can't sign in to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my account: when I sign in to my Microsoft account, it asks me to enter my windows password and I didn't make a windows password. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-my-account/a15f7e56-1ea2-4615-a192-7eb4788207cb
  4. Can't sign in to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't sign in my account

Can't sign in my account: Windows 11 Sign in option not responding,I can't even see a box to enter my password, when I click on sign in nothing happens plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-my-account/3aa0ffe6-84ae-4531-b7a6-ab19f658f5f2
  6. Can't sign into my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign into my account: HiAfter doing a Windows update, I had issues shutting off my computer, so did a hard shut off. Now I can't sign into my account. I can see my programs, the start up screen shows my custom photo, and I can find my user files, so all is not lost. I think that there were corrupt...
  7. Can't sign into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into my account: HiAfter doing a Windows update, I had issues shutting off my computer, so did a hard shut off. Now I can't sign into my account. I can see my programs, the start up screen shows my custom photo, and I can find my user files, so all is not lost. I think that there were corrupt...
  8. Can't sign into my account

9. Can't sign into my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign into my account: We can't sign into your account problem raised.When I signed into my account it showed up can't sign into your account and opened a temporary account .I tried to resolve this by restarting my PC but it didn't work.Then I try using regedit settings to resolve it but...
  10. Can't sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my account: I know my username and password, but when i log in it says that the computer can't sign into my account. I've tried signing out, then back in, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Here's some screenshots: [IMG][ATTACH]...