Windows 10: Can't sign in to my computer.

Discus and support Can't sign in to my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I can't sign in to my computer. When I start it in normal mode, it gets stuck like in the picture below. I can't enter my password and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CasperCMD, Jun 30, 2020.

1. CasperCMD Win User

Can't sign in to my computer.

Hello everyone, I can't sign in to my computer. When I start it in normal mode, it gets stuck like in the picture below. I can't enter my password and there is no internet access. I use ethernet to connect to the Internet. Keyboard and mouse are working fine.Can't sign in to my computer. [​IMG]

Tried to boot it in safe modewith network access and still, there is no access to the Internet, it asks for a password. I tried to enter my normal sign in password and it says it is incorrect. Then entered my Microsoft account's passwordI changed it yesterday and again it says it is incorrect.

It is win10 pro. Version: 1909

:)

CasperCMD, Jun 30, 2020

2. Can't sign into my computer

Hi Norma,

If you’re using a Pin to sign in to your PC, you may also need to use your
    Microsoft account as the alternative sign-in option. If you're done using your Microsoft account password, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article
    when you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Once you’re on the page, you may change your password by clicking the Reset your password link under the
    Reset your password section, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. After recovering your account, sign in to your computer using your Microsoft account and your new password.

Let us know if you need additional assistance regarding your concern.

Joseph Ban, Jun 30, 2020
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Can't sign in to my computer.

Sign In To My Computer

Hi Charles,

You can change the sign-options by going to Settings app. You can follow these steps to do it:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Sign-in options, and then press Enter.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to my computer.

1. Can't sign in to my computer. - Similar Threads - Can't sign computer

2. Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.: Everytime my computer does an update, it can't sign into it using my name so it says. It will then give me options to dismiss or sign out. I've done both and it will not work. Is there something I need to do so it may have access?...
  3. Can't sign in to my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to my PC: I can't log into my PC account. Keeps showing me an error = "We can't sing in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account, then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files that you create or changes that you make will be lost."...
  4. Computer can't sign in to microsoft account

Computer can't sign in to microsoft account: My laptop hasn't been able to sign me in to my Microsoft account despite several reboots and logins. Each time, I'm given a temporary account and told that it can often be fixed by simply signing out and signing back in. No luck. At first I thought it was an internet...
  5. My computer can't restart, shutdown, sign out, ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer can't restart, shutdown, sign out, ...: My computer OS is windows 10. I try to shutdown normally but my computer doesn't turn off. Then I have to cut down the electricity to turn off the computer . p/s: Sorry I'm not good at English....
  6. now my keyboard is disabled and I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    now my keyboard is disabled and I can't sign into my computer: Free cat to whoever helps me. My cat has yet again "fluffed up" my laptop except now I'm 10 times more mad because now my keyboard is disabled and I can't sign into my computer to use it. Alpha-numeric is totally bautched, but at least the enter key and mouse work. Can you...
  7. Can't sign into my account

Can't sign into my account: I know my username and password, but when i log in it says that the computer can't sign into my account. I've tried signing out, then back in, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Here's some screenshots: [IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Can't sign into my PC

Can't sign into my PC: I can't get into my PC. After a sudden power cut, my PC restarted and i landed on the login page[IMG] I kept getting incorrect password message and i reset it[IMG]Two times actually, but still i cant get into my computer. It still shows incorrect password and i don't know...
  9. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't sign in to my computer: My Acer Aspire Switch 10 E laptop keeps displaying the error code 0x80070032, but when I restart the device, instead of fixing the error code, it just keeps repeating the error....
  10. Cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign into my computer: I have forgotten my password and my pin to sign into my computer. Now what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cannot-sign-into-my-computer/e5baacd5-2d36-4efb-8adc-e2ac2d11beb6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update now i cant login