Windows 10: Can't sign in to my computer.

Discus and support Can't sign in to my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I can't sign in to my computer. When I start it in normal mode, it gets stuck like in the picture below. I can't enter my password and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CasperCMD, Jun 30, 2020.

1. CasperCMD Win User

Can't sign in to my computer.

Hello everyone, I can't sign in to my computer. When I start it in normal mode, it gets stuck like in the picture below. I can't enter my password and there is no internet access. I use ethernet to connect to the Internet. Keyboard and mouse are working fine.Can't sign in to my computer. [​IMG]

Tried to boot it in safe modewith network access and still, there is no access to the Internet, it asks for a password. I tried to enter my normal sign in password and it says it is incorrect. Then entered my Microsoft account's passwordI changed it yesterday and again it says it is incorrect.

It is win10 pro. Version: 1909

:)

CasperCMD, Jun 30, 2020

2. Can't sign into my computer

Hi Norma,

If you’re using a Pin to sign in to your PC, you may also need to use your
    Microsoft account as the alternative sign-in option. If you're done using your Microsoft account password, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article
    when you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Once you’re on the page, you may change your password by clicking the Reset your password link under the
    Reset your password section, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. After recovering your account, sign in to your computer using your Microsoft account and your new password.

Let us know if you need additional assistance regarding your concern.

Joseph Ban, Jun 30, 2020
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Can't sign in to my computer.

Sign In To My Computer

Hi Charles,

You can change the sign-options by going to Settings app. You can follow these steps to do it:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Sign-in options, and then press Enter.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to my computer.

1. Can't sign in to my computer. - Similar Threads - Can't sign computer

2. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  3. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  4. can't sign in to the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't sign in to the computer: I'm trying to sign onto an old computer. I don't remember the passwordI reset it, but the old computer doesn't recognize it. I looked to see if the old computer was still in my profile; it isn't. Microsoft won't let me add it. So I have data on an old computer that I cannot...
  5. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  6. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  7. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to my computer: Hi, I need some help because I can't sign on to my computer. I've been having problems using my computer for about a week. I tried to do a system restore and that didn't work. I tried to reset to factory and that didn't work. Every time I tried something, the situation...
  9. I can't sign in on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't sign in on my computer: Hello, i decided to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday since i was really running out of space. The problem is though that after it was done, im greeted with a "Other User" sign in option and none of my passwords or username works. I still have access to my Microsoft account...
  10. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't sign in to my computer: My Acer Aspire Switch 10 E laptop keeps displaying the error code 0x80070032, but when I restart the device, instead of fixing the error code, it just keeps repeating the error....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update now i cant login