Windows 10: Can't sign in to my computer

Discus and support Can't sign in to my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help because I can't sign on to my computer. I've been having problems using my computer for about a week. I tried to do a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoJo268, Dec 2, 2020.

1. JoJo268 Win User

Can't sign in to my computer

Hi,

I need some help because I can't sign on to my computer. I've been having problems using my computer for about a week. I tried to do a system restore and that didn't work. I tried to reset to factory and that didn't work. Every time I tried something, the situation got worse. Finally, now, when I turn on the computer, I get the message "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" My two options are " Set up my pin" or "sign in options". When I click on "Set up my pin" , it asks me to search for app in the store. When I click on yes, it just goes back to the previous message pin not available, set up pin again. When I click on "sign in options", I see some type of symbol for key pad and another symbol I don't understand. When I click on the keypad symbol, nothing happens. When I click on the other symbol, It asks for a password. I put in my password and it says the user name or password is incorrect. I try my PIN and same response. I've tried several options that I found in this forum and nothing has worked. I can't open in safe mode to do a system restore. I am using Windows 10. I know something serious is going on. Someone please help. Thank you.

:)

JoJo268, Dec 2, 2020

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 2, 2020
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Can't sign in to my computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to my computer

1. Can't sign in to my computer - Similar Threads - Can't sign computer

2. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  3. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  4. can't sign in to the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't sign in to the computer: I'm trying to sign onto an old computer. I don't remember the passwordI reset it, but the old computer doesn't recognize it. I looked to see if the old computer was still in my profile; it isn't. Microsoft won't let me add it. So I have data on an old computer that I cannot...
  5. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  6. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  7. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I can't sign in on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't sign in on my computer: Hello, i decided to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday since i was really running out of space. The problem is though that after it was done, im greeted with a "Other User" sign in option and none of my passwords or username works. I still have access to my Microsoft account...
  9. Can't sign in to my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to my computer.: Hello everyone, I can't sign in to my computer. When I start it in normal mode, it gets stuck like in the picture below. I can't enter my password and there is no internet access. I use ethernet to connect to the Internet. Keyboard and mouse are working fine.[IMG] Tried to...
  10. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't sign in to my computer: My Acer Aspire Switch 10 E laptop keeps displaying the error code 0x80070032, but when I restart the device, instead of fixing the error code, it just keeps repeating the error....