Windows 10: Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

Discus and support Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a work account from my company. I try to sign in to my work account at Mail App, but I have trouble that I have to receive an email yet. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Qulsum Cintia Dewi, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

I have a work account from my company. I try to sign in to my work account at Mail App, but I have trouble that I have to receive an email yet. The advanced mailbox setup has been corrected and I got it from my company. Until now, I can't sign in to my work account. How to fix it?For other informationCan't sign in to my work account at Mail App :Domain: something else company domainUser: Work AccountApp: Mail App for WindowsOffice license: PersonalDevice: WindowsSet up an account: POP/IMAP

:)

Qulsum Cintia Dewi, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Claw57 Win User

Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Oct 7, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App [​IMG]

meebers, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

1. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App - Similar Threads - Can't sign account

2. I can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail with my upgraded Proton mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail with my upgraded Proton mail account: i am using windows 10 22h2 pro with all latest windows updates installed I tried the following: https://proton.me/mail/bridgeeven though i had my valid my username and password i can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail app but i can sign in any web browser...
  3. I can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail with my upgraded Proton mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail with my upgraded Proton mail account: i am using windows 10 22h2 pro with all latest windows updates installed I tried the following: https://proton.me/mail/bridgeeven though i had my valid my username and password i can't sign in thunderbird mail app and windows mail app but i can sign in any web browser...
  4. Can't sign in to mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  5. Can't sign in to mail app

Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  6. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App: I have a work account from my company. I try to sign in to my work account at Mail App, but I have trouble that I have to receive an email yet. The advanced mailbox setup has been corrected and I got it from my company. Until now, I can't sign in to my work account. How to...
  7. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  8. Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail

Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail: So recently I got a new laptop. I'm not sure where it came from, but it definitely wasn't brand new. I reset the whole thing after getting it for extra measures. Then I proceed to get my own info into this baby. [ATTACH]And here we have the device specifications in the...
  9. Can't add account to my Mail app

Can't add account to my Mail app: Whenever I try to add my gmail account to windows' mail app I always get the error 0x8007042b. I already tried reinstalling the app and it still doesn't works. I have another laptop connected to the same network and it's able to sync my email flawlessly but I still can't do...
  10. Signed in to Mail app - now account is my Windows Email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in to Mail app - now account is my Windows Email account: Hi, Upgraded from Windows 7 to Win 10 and was loving it (was). Saw there was a mail app and thought that would be pretty handy. Signed in and since then, I have to log in to my PC as my email address and password. I don't want that. How do I revert my existing user...