Windows 10: Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

Discus and support Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running 1903 18362 449 Last month I changed my Microsoft Account email address. Everything was fine until yesterday - now the native Win OneDrive app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by San Martino, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

Running 1903 18362 449

Last month I changed my Microsoft Account email address. Everything was fine until yesterday - now the native Win OneDrive app won't let me log in. When I go to the OneDrive login screen, it has my outdated email address on the login screen, which I can't change. I enter the correct password and get the message

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this.
    sign into account.live.com from your browser.

I can do this with no problems. Everything is in order there. I have reset the OneDrive program. I still cannot get rid of the old email for my username on the native OneDrive sign-in screen.

I also deleted the Windows Credentials for OneDrive - no joy.

Since I can't sign in there is no sync, but I can upload files using the OneDrive app from the store, and of course, have full access for OneDrive from my browser.

I did a restore from last week when OneDrive automatically signed in upon startup - no joy,

So I have exhausted all of the tips I could glean from the official Microsoft forums.

I would appreciate any tips to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

:)

San Martino, Nov 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

Windows 10 - OneDrive

I use Groove Music and OneDrive hasn't ran again. I suspect Office 365 is behind restarting it. There might be a setting in Office 365 somewhere to disable OneDrive.

This will get rid of one drive. Put it in a .bat and run it:
    Code: @echo off echo Uninstalling OneDrive... start /wait "" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64\ONEDRIVESETUP.EXE" /UNINSTALL rd C:\OneDriveTemp /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 echo. echo OneDrive has been removed. Windows Explorer needs to be restarted. pause start /wait TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

1. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program - Similar Threads - Can't Sign OneDrive

2. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  3. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  4. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  6. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  7. Can't Succesfully Sign Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Succesfully Sign Program: I have tried and tried signing a program with multiple methods. It says "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider." I tried making the certificate with powershell and SelfCert.exe. When using Signtool I...
  8. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: I have not been able to sign in to OneDrive for months. I put in my user name and password with no problem. It asks if I want to use the existing or new file location - I've tried both multiple times. It always comes back with "There was a problem signing you in - please...
  9. Can't Sign Into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Sign Into OneDrive: Hi I am trying to sign into OneDrive to renew my subscription but keep getting the following message. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  10. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive gives absolutely no clue to any of this. No way to sign in with OneDrive and my normal account is fine. Thanks for any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive cant sign in cloud service

2. cant sign in to onedrive