Windows 10: Can't sign in to OneDrive

Discus and support Can't sign in to OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oboedad55, Dec 1, 2015.

1. oboedad55 Win User

Can't sign in to OneDrive

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive gives absolutely no clue to any of this. No way to sign in with OneDrive and my normal account is fine. Thanks for any help!*Sad

:)

oboedad55, Dec 1, 2015
  2. whugonxs Win User

I can no longer access One Drive on my Lumia 930

Hey, thought I was just unfortunate to have this happen to me but apparently, it might be something related to the online Office App/OneDrive authentication service?

The OneDrive app works just fine, it's the Office one giving trouble opening cloud files or navigating through the OneDrive locals.

"Upgrading" to W10M is out of the question for now, so if anyone could come up with a solution I'd be forever grateful to you. Already tried reinstalling OneDrive, no bueno, also tried re-signing in in the OneDrive app, nothing. Can't really try that on
    the Office app because it's integrated into the system and we can't re-sign in the main account.

whugonxs, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Error: Windows couldn't connect to group policy client service and Can't sign in on OneDrive.

Original Title: Can't sign in on OneDrive

I have Windows 10. I get this message - Windows couldn't connect to group policy client service, every time I switch on my laptop. Also, I am not able to sign in to OneDrive. What should I do?

Twinkle_1923, Dec 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello oboedad55, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

When you double click on the OneDrive icon on your taskbar, you should be able to then sign in like below.

Can't sign in to OneDrive [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 1, 2015
  5. oboedad55 Win User
    Thanks. I don't know if this screenshot came through, but when i go to sign in I just get the Signing in.... prompt that never resolves itself.

Edit: No clue why it worked suddenly. I tried all the things I'd already tried, like resetting the credentials, uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive. In any case, thanks much for the friendly help! *Smile

oboedad55, Dec 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Can't sign OneDrive

2. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  3. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  4. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  6. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  7. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't sign into my OneDrive

I can't sign into my OneDrive: When I am trying to sign in to the OneDrive, I get an error code 0X800 4de25. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-onedrive/2e4fd484-bd3c-494e-9faf-b3510bd39eef
  9. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: I have not been able to sign in to OneDrive for months. I put in my user name and password with no problem. It asks if I want to use the existing or new file location - I've tried both multiple times. It always comes back with "There was a problem signing you in - please...
  10. Can't Sign Into OneDrive

Can't Sign Into OneDrive: Hi I am trying to sign into OneDrive to renew my subscription but keep getting the following message. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to one drive

2. one drive cant sign in

3. why user cant sign in into onedrive

4. why cant i sign into one drive,
  5. one drive cant sign in contact support,
  6. cant sign in microsoft accout to onedrive,
  7. i cant sign into a new one drive on my widnows ten,
  8. why cant i sign in to one drive ox8004deed,
  9. cant sign into windows one drive,
  10. loi cant sign into onedrive,
  11. cant sign into onedrive on computer,