Windows 10: Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???

Discus and support Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Win10 Version 20H2 (OS Bild)19042.928; Lenovo Laptop; Outlook/Word 2016; Google Chrome...(is there more?)]. I wanted to post this problem in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, May 18, 2021.

1. Adela Win User

Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???

[Win10 Version 20H2 (OS Bild)19042.928; Lenovo Laptop; Outlook/Word 2016; Google Chrome...(is there more?)]. I wanted to post this problem in support.microsoft but I can't sign in (which is the core of my problem, only a bit more confusing than this), so thought one of you wonderfully knowledgeable angels might know for me what to do? Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do??? :) How do I fix an unending miserable confusion with Microsoft? Dont know why but I have several email addresses at Microsoft with which I became very confused as its giving me trouble in logging into Word, PDF, etc. Is it possible to please help me get rid of ALL these email addresses (and all passwords too?), keeping only one as primary and another as alternative and start from scratch again? I'm now working on 4 Word/PDF pages (it already lost me one page!), and Microsoft wont accept my login to save them no matter how many different ways I tried. As a result, not wanting to lose these pages, I have to leave the computer on constantly, to keep these files from disappearing. Id be so very grateful to someone to please take me out of this unending misery so I can start from scratch with the right email addresses and passwords and can continue with my work. It may have to do with the double verification, or that I don't like Edge which MS is trying to trap me into...I tried fixing it myself but it only got me more entangled and couldnt get to sort and fix the problem. Anticipating my BIG THANKS to someone for help, so I can start anew with Microsoft!

:)

Adela, May 18, 2021

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, May 18, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do??? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 18, 2021
  4. Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???

1. Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do??? - Similar Threads - Can't sign support

2. After factory reset I can't sign in what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset I can't sign in what do I do?: I can't show a image as it's not letting me but it says the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-i-cant-sign-in-what-do-i-do/4c8ab1b2-70a9-4421-9daa-6a598923103a
  3. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. Why can't I get Microsoft Support????? -- Microsoft account sign-in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I get Microsoft Support????? -- Microsoft account sign-in issue: My daughter is having a major Microsoft Login issue. I have done all the searches and tried all the articles and and recommendations I could find online and none of them help. I have found 3 phone numbers for Microsoft support and ALL of them tell you to use online support -...
  6. I can't get to a support person, what to do next?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't get to a support person, what to do next?: I've tried everything to get a human on the phone to help me, I've purchased Windows 10 Pro via the store and it said I would receive the Product Key in my email but all I've received is a receipt email. The device did register, but then I changed the CPU and motherboard to...
  7. Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in to support.microsoft...what to do???: [Win10 Version 20H2 (OS Bild)19042.928; Lenovo Laptop; Outlook/Word 2016; Google Chrome...(is there more?)]. I wanted to post this problem in support.microsoft but I can't sign in (which is the core of my problem, only a bit more confusing than this), so thought one of you...
  8. Can't sign me up for Win10! What to do?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign me up for Win10! What to do?: Hallo, here's the problem. This morning I wanted to log on to my Windows 10 PC. When I entered my pin, the following message appeared: "This login option is disabled because login attempts were unsuccessful or the device was repeatedly turned off. Use another login option,...
  9. Font is not supported, what to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    Font is not supported, what to do?: [img] [img] How can I find the font type used in this file, so I can install the particular font. Please help! 133935
  10. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...