Windows 10: Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

Discus and support Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App.. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamis, Mar 27, 2020.

1. jamis Win User

Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea how to make W10 Mail work. Suggestions please. Would like to use w10 Mail as opposed to a free e-mail app. We are currently using the old Windows Live Mail app., but it’s beginning to have issues with syncing and delivering the “unknown error” message on some e-mails.

Update: I reset the W10 Mail app. and attempted to add the ISP to it. Still getting the response that the e-mail address is already set up and the sign in is still grayed out.

:)

jamis, Mar 27, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 27, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App.. [​IMG]

meebers, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App.. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App.. - Similar Threads - Can’t Sign w10

2. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find Mail app or store: I did a reset on my win10 computer and now I can’t find the mail app or the store to download a new one. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-mail-app-or-store/bfab3f01-ae47-4eda-aad5-1b48a2d3d45d
  3. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find Mail app or store: I did a reset on my win10 computer and now I can’t find the mail app or the store to download a new one. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-mail-app-or-store/bfab3f01-ae47-4eda-aad5-1b48a2d3d45d
  4. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't sign in to mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  6. Can't sign in to mail app

Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  7. Mail app sign in error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app sign in error: Whenever I try to sign in to mail app 1. I enter gmail 2. I enter password 3. Then it's asks what to call you I enter my name 4. It show 'We could not find your settings 0x80070490' Help I am unable to add account Windows 10 Pro latest version 32bit...
  8. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  9. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  10. no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10: Hi I reserved and w10 home downloaded ok. Computer is working fine apart from Some default apps eg mail and Cortana don't work. Sign in options wont function, and credential manager wont start. I have manually downloaded some updates from Microsoft as some updated were...