Windows 10: Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]"

Discus and support Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I am running Windows 10 64-bit and have added the active Office 365 subscription to this PC. When I try to sign in I get the message: "You need... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sparkzillah, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]"

Hi, I am running Windows 10 64-bit and have added the active Office 365 subscription to this PC.

When I try to sign in I get the message: "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address". However, when I go to sign-in options I get the message "Windows Hello isn't available on your device".

I think this problem started because I switched accounts on my son's XBox (he was using my email address).

Anyway, I need a solution because I can't save any files to OneDrive.

:)

sparkzillah, Jul 29, 2019
  2. jg6694 Win User

Adding email address to Outlook

I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account.
    My computer does not support Windows Hello. I tried deleting the Hotmail account in Outlook and reinstalling it, but Windows won't let me do that. I can log into the Hotmail account from a browser. My email accounts from other domains are still downloading
    into Outlook as they always have.

Any suggestions on how to address the problem are appreciated.

Moved from: Office Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

jg6694, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]"

change email address on 365

How do I change my email address when I sign in to 365? I want to change from juno.co to gmail.com

RichardKlodnicki, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]"

1. Can't sign in to Windows 365. "You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding [email address]" - Similar Threads - Can't sign 365

2. Adding Email address to Tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Email address to Tablet.: I have added my outlook email to my tablet but when I try to add my hotmail address it becomes the 'other ' opposite to focused in my Outlook address, which does not contain my actual hotmail emails.. The problem is my actual Hotmail has totally different content as I use...
  3. Adding Email address to Tablet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Email address to Tablet.: I have added my outlook email to my tablet but when I try to add my hotmail address it becomes the 'other ' opposite to focused in my Outlook address, which does not contain my actual hotmail emails.. The problem is my actual Hotmail has totally different content as I use...
  4. Old email address still used as sign-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old email address still used as sign-in?: I recently changed my primary alias to my new email address, but the 2-factor authentication and other sign-ins still mainly use my old address. How do get the 2-factor authentication to use my new address?...
  5. Old email address still used as sign-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old email address still used as sign-in?: I recently changed my primary alias to my new email address, but the 2-factor authentication and other sign-ins still mainly use my old address. How do get the 2-factor authentication to use my new address?...
  6. Can't sign in to Word/Office 365 without a Windows Hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to Word/Office 365 without a Windows Hello pin: I am unable to sign into Word/Office 365 without a pin for Windows Hello, but when I go to reset my PIN under settings/sign-in options, It says "This Option is Currently Unavailable."I just want to use Word; the system accepts my password but then insists on Windows Hello...
  7. I can't sign in using Windows Hello

I can't sign in using Windows Hello: Whenever I try signing into my laptop, I don't get the option to sign in with my fingerprint scanner. In settings, all of the Windows Hello sign-in options say, "Something Went Wrong". I have already tried: Disabling and enabling the fingerprint scanner driverUninstalling the...
  8. Adding a second email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a second email address: I have my own email and on just one desktop computer, I need to have a second address for husband to receive emails. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-second-email-address/7f05c7c2-31eb-4611-b8cc-a3b6bd886144
  9. Sign-in using windows hello.

Sign-in using windows hello.: I cannot select windows hello sign-in options. How can I fix that? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-using-windows-hello/dc1a4f89-5fa4-4416-9b43-04af4880b3db
  10. Adding email address to Outlook

Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you need to use windows hello to finish adding

2. you need to use windows hello to finish

3. use windows hello to finish adding

4. you need to use windows hello to finish adding hotmail account,
  5. you need to use windows hello to finish adding acount,
  6. you need to add windows hello to finish adding account for office,
  7. cant install office 365 windows 10 hello,
  8. windows hello to finish adding account not letting in