Windows 10: Can't sign in to windows user

Discus and support Can't sign in to windows user in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys , Installed windows 10 1909 yesterday and every thing was good , but today I tried to install a dr fone app on my PC the installation failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdoboke, Apr 22, 2020.

1. abdoboke Win User

Can't sign in to windows user

Hi guys , Installed windows 10 1909 yesterday and every thing was good , but today I tried to install a dr fone app on my PC the installation failed and the PC stopped responding, so I restarted it. The problem is it sticks at please wait screen and when I try to log in to my user that is signed with Microsoft account it opens a blink white screen , I tried to use the safe mode , but it shows the same white screen after logging in , but with glitches I even can't open task manager I tried to open task manager with the Ctrl +alt +delete but no thing works. Can't sign in to windows user 97eb91a7-7a7b-4d93-84db-5375b0546909?upload=true.jpg Can't sign in to windows user 348bb435-375c-47c8-b0e1-6010db554c9a?upload=true.jpg

:)

abdoboke, Apr 22, 2020

2. How to sign in to Windows 10 as different User

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to switch between your 2 accounts, such as going through
    Start menu, through Ctrl +
    Alt
    + Delete screen, through Sign-in
    screen or through Task Manager. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you connected to a domain or managed by Windows Server?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to switch user account:

• Click/tap on your desktop to make it the current focused (active) window, and press
      Alt + F4 keys to open Shut Down Windows window.
    • Click on the drop down menu and select Switch user.
    • You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
    • It will show you the sign-in screen to select and sign in to the account you want to switch to.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Can't sign in to windows user

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to windows user

1. Can't sign in to windows user - Similar Threads - Can't sign user

2. Second user can't sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second user can't sign in to Windows 11: I recently bought a new family computer with Windows 11. I have set up my personal account and it seems to be working well. However, when i try to sign in with my child's account it doesnt work. My child has never logged into a Windows computer before, her account has only...
  3. Second user can't sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second user can't sign in to Windows 11: I recently bought a new family computer with Windows 11. I have set up my personal account and it seems to be working well. However, when i try to sign in with my child's account it doesnt work. My child has never logged into a Windows computer before, her account has only...
  4. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  5. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...
  6. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...
  7. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.: Hello, Yesterday when trying to log into my account after a windows 10 update, I couldn't find my user anymore. It was just completely gone. I can see it if I sign into another account and try to sign in in through there, but when I click on the account it just moves me to...
  9. Can't sign into user account windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign into user account windows 10: My brother own HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0045tx which recently gotBIOS update and he completed the process of the BIOS update but somehow his user account is got corrupted and shows this error message everytime he boot the laptop [ATTACH] i was trying to find some solution...
  10. Can't sign in to new User Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in to new User Profile: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on an HP laptop last year. I can create a new user profile but receive the error message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" when I try to sign in to it, with no further explanation of...