Windows 10: can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

Discus and support can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ellen1000, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Ellen1000 Win User

can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again later, same message. Tried all troubleshooting I could find. Tried to Install XBox Insider Hub, and got message: "Something happened on our end". No other troubleshooting offered. Thank you for any help you can give.

:)

Ellen1000, Jul 30, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Daily Challenge)

Sometime over the past weekend, I lost access to the XBOX Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge application. Every time I try to activate the app, I receive a brief flash of the introductory screen and then it flashes off. I am unable to play
    solitaire. Please provide help in getting this reestablished. I have deleted the app and downloaded multiple attempts and the same problem persists. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this.

SusanDiehm, Jul 30, 2019
  3. microsoft collection daily challenges

I have been playing Microsoft Collection Daily Challenges as a guest. For the past few weeks I have had to sign out and back in for every game for the day. When I complete a challenge I can not continue on for the next challenge. It comes up with a blank
    screen. No PLAY box. I have to sign out and back in for every game. Any suggestions?

Willie Reimer, Jul 30, 2019
  4. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

microsoft solitaire collection daily challenge.

In the last few days of using daily challenge when you complete a game you receive your coins then when you click on the next game it loads only to the blank screen of the game but not to the screen where you are told of the challenge and asked to "play
    or "cancel". you can't do anything on the screen other than click on options or exit the program. I then re-enter the microsoft solitaire collection game wait to connect to the daily challenge and enter the game. sometimes this fixes the problem and some
    times I have to exit the program and come in again.

TrevorLoone, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

1. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - can't sign Xbox

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange: This only occurs in the daily challenge not the individual games. The mouse does not select the entire column when trying to move the column to another position. It will only select the bottom card. I tried reinstalling the solitaire collect but I get the same results....
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges for June 25, 2019, there is a bug in Spider. Upon finishing the game successfully, the failure alert comes up. The "cancel" option (Rückgängig machen in my German version) ends the game, because obviously there's nothing...
  4. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the 30th....
  5. cannot play microsoft solitaire collection when signed on as a visitor to computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot play microsoft solitaire collection when signed on as a visitor to computer: I can only play Microsoft solitaire collection when I sign on as administrator. If I sign in as visitor cannot play Microsoft solitaire collection and cannot go to the app store...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658
  7. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....
  8. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...: Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some while , then yesterday it couldnt connect as I have 'no internet connection'...clearly as i am here i do have the connection , any suggestions?? I copied this question from a CLOSED...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017: Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play...