Windows 10: Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

Discus and support Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I had problems and safe booted, only enabling essential windows things. For whatever reason it forgot my pin error message and clicking create pin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chris Olsen1, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

So I had problems and safe booted, only enabling essential windows things. For whatever reason it forgot my pin error message and clicking create pin doesn't work. I don't think its connected to the internet, ethernet and mobile hotspot don't seem to work and there's no globe icon. I don't know the password but its my microsoft account to log in. I tried my password and it didn't work so I reset it, and I don't think its accepting it because there's no connection to update it. Restarting with an internet connection does nothing and everything requires a password in troubleshooting like conso

:)

Chris Olsen1, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

Can't get windows 10 to boot

Can't get windows 10 to boot. I put the PC to sleep today before leaving for work and it didn't like it at all. No matter what I do. Can't get into windows. I can get into windows safe mode though.

Tried the following to no avail

- load bios defaults
    - auto repair windows can't repair
    - cold boot

Carsomyr, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

1. Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't sign revert

2. Can't sign-in into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign-in into safe mode: I can't sign in to my laptop. I've tried to press and hold the Shift key while clicking on restart button in order to sign-in into safe mode, but it doesn't work at all. Can someone help me?...
  3. Can't sign-in into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign-in into safe mode: I can't sign in to my laptop. I've tried to press and hold the Shift key while clicking on restart button in order to sign-in into safe mode, but it doesn't work at all. Can someone help me?...
  4. Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10: So I had problems and safe booted, only enabling essential windows things. For whatever reason it forgot my pin error message and clicking create pin doesn't work. I don't think its connected to the internet, ethernet and mobile hotspot don't seem to work and there's no globe...
  5. Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with/revert safe boot Windows 10: So I had problems and safe booted, only enabling essential windows things. For whatever reason it forgot my pin error message and clicking create pin doesn't work. I don't think its connected to the internet, ethernet and mobile hotspot don't seem to work and there's no globe...
  6. Windows 10 not running/Safe mode can't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not running/Safe mode can't boot: Hi! I've been having trouble with my Windows system lately, and I tried various things from this website, but they wouldn't work. Here's the problem:I changed my system settings in msconfig to 2 cores instead of 1, hoping my games would go faster as a result, but this was the...
  7. Can't Boot in Windows 10 Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Boot in Windows 10 Safe Mode: Greetings, I just made a terrible disaster where I curiously clicked a bundled registry files, which render my profile ‘broken’. Now I'd like to sset things right by executing Safe Mode from my Lenovo Yoga 6, however the screen keep getting stuck on Lenovo logo without any...
  8. Can't sign in on safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in on safe mode: I had to reboot my Asus brand gaming laptop into safe mode for a reason, but it won't accept my password and keeps saying it's incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-on-safe-mode/29087a8a-8677-44c8-b5ff-b2258e39d81b
  9. Can't revert Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't revert Windows 10: Upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 using media creation tool 1909. I can boot to login screen, but then I get a blank screen. If I boot to safe mode, I can see desktop but some features do not work. I have tried all the suggestions to fix this: display drivers, etc. I just...
  10. Can't Boot (and No Access To Safe Boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot (and No Access To Safe Boot): I ran out of hard drive space during an operation, so erased some personal files, and tried to re-boot, but it gets stuck a second after those circular dots start to rotate. I can't get to booting in safe mode either. Tried assigning the boot mode to legacy so I can use...