Windows 10: Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app

Discus and support Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I was trying to sign in to my school account in the clock app to sync my To-Do list, but there was no option to sign in with a school account.When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pogohop, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Pogohop Win User

Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app

Hey, I was trying to sign in to my school account in the clock app to sync my To-Do list, but there was no option to sign in with a school account.When I'd tried to sign in with just a Microsoft account, it wouldn't recognize the account, resulting in this error:" That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. "

:)

Pogohop, Dec 4, 2021

2. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you trying to setup school account in Mail app?
    In order to access Mail app, you need sign-in to your computer using Microsoft Account. You cannot use Mail app in Local account. May be this is the reason, it works fine with the user account signed-in with Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 4, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app - Similar Threads - Can't sign school

2. W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account: This problem doesn't cause me any issues, but I thought I'd ask if there's a way to fix it - it's just something that shouldn't happen IMHO.I have a Surface Pro 8 device running Windows 11 Home. It happily logs into my personal outlook.com account for Microsoft 365 & in other...
  3. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  4. Can't sign into Work or School account.

Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  5. I can't sign in to my school account

I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  6. I can't sign in to my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  7. Can't sign in into the Microsoft Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in into the Microsoft Clock app: can't sign in into the clock app. I've tried resetting and repairing the app which didn't fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-into-the-microsoft-clock-app/6c39f633-c162-4c1d-9d4b-4ce315e0a811
  8. Can't sign in into the Microsoft Clock app

Can't sign in into the Microsoft Clock app: can't sign in into the clock app. I've tried resetting and repairing the app which didn't fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-into-the-microsoft-clock-app/6c39f633-c162-4c1d-9d4b-4ce315e0a811
  9. Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with school account in the Clock app: Hey, I was trying to sign in to my school account in the clock app to sync my To-Do list, but there was no option to sign in with a school account.When I'd tried to sign in with just a Microsoft account, it wouldn't recognize the account, resulting in this error:" That...
  10. School Account Sign In

School Account Sign In: I go to a MSU and as such I have an account from Microsoft that allows me to access onedrive, word, etc. The problem is I have a new laptop that whenever i am prompted for my Microsoft username, says my account doesn't exist. I can still access my onedrive by signing in but...