Windows 10: Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

Discus and support Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I am the admin, I set up this new laptop, It is set up for the domain, and I can see and access domain resources when logged in under the domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnKnauer, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

So, I am the admin, I set up this new laptop, It is set up for the domain, and I can see and access domain resources when logged in under the domain user's account. When I try to switch user, I get the above message. Network discovery is turned on. I am logging on via a wireless network and I know it works for the domain user. I have even tried logging in by specifying the domain name before entering my u/n. Nothing seems to work. This is a Win10, 21H1 laptop.Thanks in advance....John

:)

JohnKnauer, Jul 27, 2021

2. we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.

Greetings

We are a small company with 25 Computers, which are connected to the domain server and hold Windows 7 Pro licenses. We also have a Windows 2012 DC/AD.

We are in the process of moving the Operating System on all the machines to Windows 10 pro (or enterprise - we do have licenses).

I've started testing three machines by upgrading them to Win10 Pro back in 2016 from 7 to 10, then join the windows server to which they were more than happy to accept. but shortly after, I could not log into the PCs with domain users unless the profile
    was already made. so if the domain account exist in the system, I can log in, if not I get the message:

"we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available, make sure your device is connected to your organization's network and try again. If you previously signed on this device with another credential you can sign in with
    that credential".

Local accounts work, the passwords are correct 110% and am not able to login, I can ping the DC, in fact I can remote into the server from the same PCs. and they all act the exact same way.

The closest answer I got was on this site:

Samba - General - We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

to which I assigned the DNS on the PCs to the DC server. and still no luck.

also am up to date with my windows Updates.

help is appreciated not just for me but all those who need it Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you... :)

Thanks

Monty

Monty Al-Juboury, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

1. Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you... - Similar Threads - Can't sign credential

2. we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.: I am trying to map a network drive. When asked for the pin, I type in the pin and get this error message,"SERVER is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access...
  3. we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.: I am trying to map a network drive. When asked for the pin, I type in the pin and get this error message,"SERVER is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  5. We can't sign in because your domain is not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign in because your domain is not available: Hi,When trying to login with disabled wifi/ethernet, we getting error as in subject.Would anyone know event viewer location for this message?We have following policy set up rsop.msc results from laptop as number 4:Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings...
  6. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available: I have seen this question before, but my issue is slightly different so I'll try here. When trying to access the server via remote desktop connection, 2 pc's that have been able to login are now getting the "We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't...
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...
  8. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.: I am getting this error message while changing password of my domain account. I have alternate UPN suffixes in my AD DS, i.e. contoso.com.np as Primary domain name and contoso.com as alternate UPN suffix. Please suggest the solution for this error....
  9. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .: disconnect a laptop from domain and re-connected back, NOT able to login to same account and giving an error says "we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available", I follow up the following links but not help,...
  10. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available: Remote in to a computer, dis-connect from our domain, restart the computer. When select another user and then try old username and password, NOT able to login it says "can't sign you in with this credential because your domain . . . " I try your posted recommendation but that...