Windows 10: Can't sign in.

Discus and support Can't sign in. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I can't log in. When I try it brings up a window that says "You need to install an app for this task. Would you like to search for one in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UCFeeling, Jan 27, 2021.

1. UCFeeling Win User

Can't sign in.

So I can't log in. When I try it brings up a window that says "You need to install an app for this task. Would you like to search for one in the store?". The problem is, this is logging in to my *computer*Windows 10. Not just my account. Yes and No buttons get rid of the window but nothing changes/happens. Safe mode doesn't fix it. System Restore also doesn't. Please help me.

p.s. sorry if the "Windows Topic" category is wrong, i dont..know?

:)

UCFeeling, Jan 27, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 27, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't sign in. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't sign in.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign in.

1. Can't sign in. - Similar Threads - Can't sign

2. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?: I have the apps downloaded on my laptop and it says I need to sign in to activate the product. I try to sign in but the screen won't load and then it says "sorry we are having some temporary server issues". I've been trying to activate my apps for 2 days now and I am...
  3. Microsoft Can't login after Win 8.1 upgrade on Win 10, no Sign in Options anymore for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Can't login after Win 8.1 upgrade on Win 10, no Sign in Options anymore for...: Hello. I have a problem and I need it to be resolved because I am very angry with Microsoft an all this new Win 10 issues. It happened that I had Win 8.1 on my old PC, my 70 year old father used to log in with password and it worked. But, when I upgraded it on Win 10,...
  4. Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in: Can't sign in [ATTACH] * Original title: Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in/48ed0cc0-83c0-4422-9890-02795cf5b86c
  5. Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.: Hi! I am using my school Microsoft account on my current laptop, I am using it for One Note, Word, One Drive, Emails, actual computer sign in and more. I know for a fact my password is correct yet when I try to login on any other device- my new laptop I'm changing over to,...
  6. Due to sudden power outage, my computer is showing can't sign into profile. I tried regedit...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Due to sudden power outage, my computer is showing can't sign into profile. I tried regedit...: Thanks submitted by /u/Xelon1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsto6u/due_to_sudden_power_outage_my_computer_is_showing/
  7. Can't Sign In to Minecraft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Sign In to Minecraft: Whenever I open Minecraft I see the "sign in" sign at the bottom left when Im usually automatically signed in. When I click on it it doesn't work and just shows me the "cant sign in" screen. Ive watched many videos and have tried to download an automatic sign in app from the...
  8. Can't sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account. Everytime I try to sign in, in settings it prompts me to but then a gray box appears then disappears a second later. I can't access the Microsoft store at all because it loads the sign in then disappears and yes, i can sign in on...
  9. Help me, I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me, I can't sign in: Can't sign in [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-sign-in/50d518ac-2cdf-4591-b58e-d858198d93d3
  10. Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.: All of a sudden I no longer get right into my x box account of solitaire nor mahjong. I have tried all the hints but nothing is working. Also checked my firewall and it is fine there. [Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages]...