Windows 10: Can’t sign in

Discus and support Can’t sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. I am having problems with my PC. and I cannot reset my PC or access the "advanced" option in troubleshoot.I keep getting the repeated message... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by izukuo, Jun 21, 2021.

1. izukuo Win User

Can’t sign in

Hello. I am having problems with my PC. and I cannot reset my PC or access the "advanced" option in troubleshoot.I keep getting the repeated message attempting to log in "Something happened and your PIN isn't available.Click to set up your PIN again." Upon clicking "Set up my PIN", I get this question box asking "Search for app in the store?" "You need to install an app for this task.Would you like to search for one in the store?"When I click yes, it does nothing and the same error message occurs when attempting to log in again.When I try to go to Recovery Environment, and when I try to do Win

:)

izukuo, Jun 21, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 21, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t sign in :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 21, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t sign in

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Can’t sign in

1. Can’t sign in - Similar Threads - Can’t sign

2. I can’t sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign in: Hi I’m having a problem signing in. The day before this I was trying to go back to password to sign in and when I restarted my pc to see if it changed it still said pin and so I used my pin and it says your credentials could not be verified and when I click change my pin it...
  3. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...
  4. Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account – Error 0x8000704ec on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account – Error 0x8000704ec on Windows 10: If when you attempt to sign-in with Microsoft account on UWP apps on Windows 10, you receive the error message Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account with error code 0x8000704ec, then this post is intended to help you resolve the issue with the most suitable solutions. When...
  5. “We can’t sign you in to your account” error message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “We can’t sign you in to your account” error message keeps popping up: So this morning when I started my PC this weird bug happened which whenever I clicked on the login screen it went black and then went back and it kept doing it. So I clicked and it went black and then I held the power button down until my PC shut off. I’m pretty sure this is...
  6. Can’t sign into pc

Can’t sign into pc: I have no idea what is happening, but none of my passwords are working at all for my laptop. I can’t even connect to wifi because it asks for my windows login and i don’t even know that. Does anyone know a fix this is so annoying submitted by /u/Malfaria11 [link]...
  7. I can’t sign in to Microsoft instead on a local account.

I can’t sign in to Microsoft instead on a local account.: I’m on a local account and I want to sign in with Microsoft instead but I can’t. submitted by /u/8Decpamposh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5jdds/i_cant_sign_in_to_microsoft_instead_on_a_local/
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In

Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In: Rather than giving me a place to input a pin, the login screen has a sign in button. After pressing it it has me sign in to my MS account and requests me to set up a pin. When I attempt to enter a new pin, the keys on my keyboard don’t work when they work for everything else....
  9. Windows 10 many keys not working - can’t sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 many keys not working - can’t sign in: I was using my computer when suddenly a lot of my keys wouldn’t work. I decided I would restart my computer to see if that would work. When I got to my sign in page some of the keys I needed wouldn’t work so I couldn’t sign in. Anybody know how I can bypass the sign in page?...
  10. Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in

Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in: For some reason, windows won’t let me connect to my VPN and prompts me with a windows security sign in, I enter my Microsoft account info the computer forced me to sign up with, and it tells me it’s incorrect. Any ideas? I have no clue why I need to enter random account...