Windows 10: Can't sign in.

Discus and support Can't sign in. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Login page shows Administrator, your account has been disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidChapman5, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Can't sign in.

Login page shows Administrator, your account has been disabled.

:)

DavidChapman5, Jul 31, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't sign in. :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 31, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Can't sign in.

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Can't sign in.

1. Can't sign in. - Similar Threads - Can't sign

2. "We can't sign into your account" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "We can't sign into your account" error: I was downloading War thunder on steam yesterday and my dad turned off the computer, I woke up this morning greeted with a "We can't sign into your account " error here. I tried many ways, i tried installing the updates (wouldst install), I tried the regedit thing too. The...
  3. Edge Chromium - Can't sign in because admin

Edge Chromium - Can't sign in because admin: I thought I'd give the new Edge browser a try on my work PC, but I'm not able to sign in because my domain account is a local admin? Is there a way around this? I'm in a domain group that gives you local admin to any domain machine. Is my only option to take myself out of...
  4. Can't change Sign-in pin Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change Sign-in pin Windows 10: Hi, I got a 2015 Dell Latitude a few weeks ago. When I was setting it up it offered an option to setup a sign-in pin. I created one and I have been finding it much quicker and easier than inputting my password every time. I now want to change it to something else but I can't...
  5. Can't disable "Sign-in password required"

Can't disable "Sign-in password required": Windows 10 Pro version 1909, build 18363.535. Up until recently I wasn't required to enter a password to log in, this is my personal computer at home. I had added my old job's email address a bit ago, but I no longer work there. It wasn't letting me remove it and kept...
  6. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...
  7. This user can't sign in because account is currently disabled. (wrong)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This user can't sign in because account is currently disabled. (wrong): I have a Synology share "\\storage" that I can't access with a particular domain user account "Dennis" from a particular workstation "YYZ" running a brand new, clean install of Win10 Pro 1909. I get a message that says: "This user can't sign in because this account is...
  8. I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options: I have an XPS 13 9380 that I got for Christmas recently. I was setting up my computer and I added both the Pin and a fingerprint. But, when I went back today to add all fingerprints on all hands, the face scanner, the fingerprint, and the pin said "This option is currently...
  9. I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Whiteboard - it stalls at "Signing you in ...": When I try to open Whiteboard it just hangs with the message "Signing you in ...". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-whiteboard-it-stalls-at-signing-you-in/48e0c031-508c-4995-aeff-7f685fc758d8
  10. Can't sign in into the Microsoft store app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in into the Microsoft store app.: Recently I tried to download a game which requires me to sign into my account. After I hit continue I immediately get the message shown below. I've tried resetting the app and my windows is currently updated to the latest version.[ATTACH]...