Windows 10: Can't sign into any Microsoft software

Discus and support Can't sign into any Microsoft software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, Microsoft To Do, Feedback Hub, etc., I keep getting an error message saying "Something went wrong,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SSobirova, Mar 5, 2020.

1. SSobirova Win User

Can't sign into any Microsoft software

Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, Microsoft To Do, Feedback Hub, etc., I keep getting an error message saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" with error code 0x80070781. Recently restored the system and updated Windows to version 1909 KB4535996. Troubleshooting didn't reveal any problems. I also tried resetting those softwares, still no luck. Please help!!!

:)

SSobirova, Mar 5, 2020

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't sign into any Microsoft software :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Can't sign into any Microsoft software

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign into any Microsoft software

1. Can't sign into any Microsoft software - Similar Threads - Can't sign Microsoft

2. Can't sign in to any microsoft app even in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to any microsoft app even in settings: Hey y'all, Came to make a new post in desperation for the seemingly unsolvable problem i've been having for awhile. Whenever i go to sign in to my microsoft account on any app nothing happens when i click the sign on button. I've used the troubleshoot tool for windows...
  3. Can't sign in to any microsoft app even in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to any microsoft app even in settings: Hey y'all, Came to make a new post in desperation for the seemingly unsolvable problem i've been having for awhile. Whenever i go to sign in to my microsoft account on any app nothing happens when i click the sign on button. I've used the troubleshoot tool for windows...
  4. Can't sign in to any microsoft app even in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't sign into any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into any microsoft services: My former microsoft account was hacked by a user who then removed my email from the account. After all of my tries with Microsoft support, I never ended up getting it back, so I made a new one with the same email used on the previous account. Now, I can't login to the...
  6. I can't sign into any microsoft services

I can't sign into any microsoft services: My former microsoft account was hacked by a user who then removed my email from the account. After all of my tries with Microsoft support, I never ended up getting it back, so I made a new one with the same email used on the previous account. Now, I can't login to the...
  7. Can't log in to any Microsoft software on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to any Microsoft software on windows 11: I have been using Microsoft Store, Windows 11 version of Minecraft, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily for years. Starting 2 or 3 weeks ago, Store won't run and says try again, Solitaire Collection won't log into my profile, and Windows 11 Minecraft thinks I am Steve...
  8. Can't log in to any Microsoft software on windows 11

Can't log in to any Microsoft software on windows 11: I have been using Microsoft Store, Windows 11 version of Minecraft, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily for years. Starting 2 or 3 weeks ago, Store won't run and says try again, Solitaire Collection won't log into my profile, and Windows 11 Minecraft thinks I am Steve...
  9. Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app: So I've been unable to sign in to my microsoft account on any microsoft app for a few days. I first noticed the problem when I tried playing a game pass game through the Xbox App, after the game was launched as usual I was asked to confirm what account I wanted to use but...
  10. Can't update any software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update any software: Windows updated a few days ago. Ever since, I have been unable to install or update any software. Software I've tried to install/udpate: - Ultimaker Cura - Davinci Resolve - World of Warcraft - Chitubox All give a similar error that they can't write to the hard disk without...