Windows 10: Cant sign into computer

Discus and support Cant sign into computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. Trying to get help with getting back onto my computer. Changed the password the other day Must of written it down wrong as not letting me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zsaxoxo, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Zsaxoxo Win User

Cant sign into computer

Hi there. Trying to get help with getting back onto my computer. Changed the password the other day Must of written it down wrong as not letting me sign in. Then security questions came up but seems one of those is wrong so wont let me past to re set pasword. Now what?sorry no topic fit below of choice

:)

Zsaxoxo, Jun 9, 2023

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 9, 2023
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Cant sign into computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Cant sign into computer

1. Cant sign into computer - Similar Threads - Cant sign computer

2. cant sign in - computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign in - computer: Recently, i added an email to my account, only to find out i need to use it to log on. This wouldn't usually be an issue but this email was on my pc, which i cant get into. I'm usually already signed in so i don't really know the password, i have no way to log in or get back...
  3. cant sign in - computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant sign in - computer: Recently, i added an email to my account, only to find out i need to use it to log on. This wouldn't usually be an issue but this email was on my pc, which i cant get into. I'm usually already signed in so i don't really know the password, i have no way to log in or get back...
  4. Cant sign into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into computer: Hi there. Trying to get help with getting back onto my computer. Changed the password the other day Must of written it down wrong as not letting me sign in. Then security questions came up but seems one of those is wrong so wont let me past to re set pasword. Now what?sorry...
  5. i cant sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign into my computer: my laptop updated by itself overnight, and when i started it up today it said i needed to sign in with microsoft, and then it said i didnt have an account, which i know i do because ive had this computer for 2 years and needed an account for the laptop since its microsoft...
  6. Cant sign in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to computer: I cant sign in to my computer the problem is that the log in menu didn't load and all I can see is the background. There is no button to click as well for me to see if I can restart. All I can do is to press and hold the power button to turn off....
  7. Cant sign in to computer

Cant sign in to computer: I cant sign in to my computer the problem is that the log in menu didn't load and all I can see is the background. There is no button to click as well for me to see if I can restart. All I can do is to press and hold the power button to turn off....
  8. Cant sign in to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I cant sign in to my computer

I cant sign in to my computer: I performed system restore after updating Windows and now I cant sign in. It hangs and I cant figure out how to pass the welcome stuck page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer/c34fb23f-4ca7-4503-97fd-e64bad9c3da7
  10. I cant sign into my computer

I cant sign into my computer: My brother had given me his computer for college but i cant get into it. He had factory reset it and at home it had worked but now I’m trying to open my computer but it asks me to sign in. It shows me “other user” and “username” and “password”. Any suggestions?...