Windows 10: Can't Sign Into Device

Discus and support Can't Sign Into Device in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,Whenever I try to sign into my Surface Pro 6, I get the message saying "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by watermelophent, May 1, 2022.

1. Can't Sign Into Device

Hello,Whenever I try to sign into my Surface Pro 6, I get the message saying "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried using a different user on the device and got the same message. How can I resolve this issue?Thank you in advance.

:)

watermelophent, May 1, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, May 1, 2022
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't Sign Into Device :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 1, 2022
  4. Can't Sign Into Device

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't Sign Into Device

1. Can't Sign Into Device - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Device

2. Device is offline, can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device is offline, can't sign in: I am attempting to sign into my Asus Vivobook Laptop. When I try to sign in using the fingerprint or PIN it tells me that the device is offline and I need to use the password I used when I last signed in. These are the only options available to me when I sign in, the laptop...
  3. Device is offline, can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device is offline, can't sign in: I am attempting to sign into my Asus Vivobook Laptop. When I try to sign in using the fingerprint or PIN it tells me that the device is offline and I need to use the password I used when I last signed in. These are the only options available to me when I sign in, the laptop...
  4. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: ThinkPad 11e 5thgen. I can power on but at the sign on screen the keyboard is not functioning and will not accept my entry for PIN. I've tried the on screen touch keypad as well. I can't unlock. Nor talk to a human who can help. I purchased this only 7 months ago....
  5. Can't Sign Into Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign Into Device: Hello,Whenever I try to sign into my Surface Pro 6, I get the message saying "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried using a different user on the device and got the same message. How can I resolve this issue?Thank you in...
  6. Can't Sign Into Device

Can't Sign Into Device: Hello,Whenever I try to sign into my Surface Pro 6, I get the message saying "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried using a different user on the device and got the same message. How can I resolve this issue?Thank you in...
  7. Sign in to device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in to device: Hello, My device doesn't require password when i open it anymore, I literally tried everything i changed the password and did everything i found on google but it doesnt help, everytime i startup my laptop it opens immediatly without asking for the passwordplease help....
  8. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  9. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account. Everytime I try to sign in, in settings it prompts me to but then a gray box appears then disappears a second later. I can't access the Microsoft store at all because it loads the sign in then disappears and yes, i can sign in on...
  10. Devices signed in AND signed out

Devices signed in AND signed out: I would like to be able to see which devices are logged into my account. Because I use a VPN, the IP addresses and locations I use vary. In apple I can see the actual name of the device, even when it tells me my location is in another country. When we were hacked before, I...