Windows 10: Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion

Discus and support Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello so everytime i play sea of thieves on my main account i get a error so i just made a second account for xbox console companion and then it worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wintstorm123, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion

hello so everytime i play sea of thieves on my main account i get a error so i just made a second account for xbox console companion and then it worked but now i cant login to that account cause it keeps asking for a pin and the pin i got doesnt work .

submitted by /u/Wintstorm123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wintstorm123, Sep 17, 2020
  2. thebedusa Win User

Xbox console companion, Microsoft Store, and other apps automatically signing into primary account, not giving option to sign into another account

So I've been having this problem where when I sign out of the Xbox console companion or the ms store or some other apps, the app automatically signs into the primary account and doesnt give an option to sign into another one. I've tried deleting the primary
    account, but then everything stops working and the store and console companion give an error so I cant sign in. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, but that doesnt work. If you have a solution please let me know.

thebedusa, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Xbox Companion (windows 10)

Follow these steps to solve the problem:

In the Search bar type services. Select the Services from the list of results.

Xbox account Windows 10 error 0xbba

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services: Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, Xbox Live Networking Service.

Xbox app Windows 10 can't sign in

You’ll have to repeat this process for each of the services listed above. Right click the service and select Properties.

Can't sign into Xbox app Windows 10 0x409

Find Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic. If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services. Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Xbox app Windows 10 won't open

After you’ve done all of that, your Xbox app should be working.

I hope this helps!

AbigailFord, Sep 17, 2020
  4. JustBones Win User

Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion

XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

FYI

Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX
    Console Companion-Beta.

I usually have given up when there is no starting a game and after resetting or reinstalling game fails, and I would have missed this for I seldom install beta software, but I wanted to play this game. The game did not sign in properly using the Xbox Companion,
    which is necessary to run the game.

Simply sign-in to games using Xbox Console Companion-Beta.

JustBones, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion

1. Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion - Similar Threads - Cant sign diffrent

2. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  3. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  4. I cant sign into my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  5. I cant sign into my xbox account

I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  6. xbox companion

xbox companion: since today, the xbox companion app has stopped loading past the sign in part, i have tried to reset the data,i then uninstalled but THEN it wouldn't let me install... so i looked for a while and saw it had an update and from there it letme install but only from the ready to...
  7. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app: I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere. I also tried to open the Xbox Companion app and for hours it just shows a green screen with a loading symbol in the middle. I have tried to repair both...
  8. How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?: So my friend wanted to change his profile picture on xbox but he doesn't have a phone or pc at the moment. He asked me to change his profile picture for him, he gave the details for his email but the sign in wasn't successful because he didn't know his windows pin. How do I...
  9. Xbox companion app cant talk and other issues...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox companion app cant talk and other issues...: I recently purchased an old PC from a buddy. We factory reset it and I was on my way. Later to find out that my xbox companion app party chat is acting very funny. I can not hear my friends and they can not hear me. But my mic works and i know that because all other voice...
  10. I am not able to sign into the xbox console companion

I am not able to sign into the xbox console companion: I keep getting the We can't sign you in right now. Try again later 0x409 0x80070422 I have removed the account from windows and re-added it, I have reset the settings in the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have rebooted PC, verified all updates are done....