Windows 10: Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.

Discus and support Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when signing in it says that my password is incorrect. Changing password doesn't help, I put my password into that and it says something along the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by thenobleshrimp, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.

when signing in it says that my password is incorrect. Changing password doesn't help, I put my password into that and it says something along the lines of I need to use a different pass word than what I had before even though that's the password I've been using and hasn't been working the entire time! Changing the password doesn't help either, I still get the incorrect password when using it.

:)

thenobleshrimp, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct. :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.

1. Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct. - Similar Threads - Can't sign microsoft

2. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct: Hello, I am writing this for my dad. Basically over the last few days he is unable to get onto his computer as he is unable to log into Windows 10 due to it saying the password is incorrect, even though it's not. He reset his password each day and made sure the correct one...
  3. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct: Hello, I am writing this for my dad. Basically over the last few days he is unable to get onto his computer as he is unable to log into Windows 10 due to it saying the password is incorrect, even though it's not. He reset his password each day and made sure the correct one...
  4. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen black, and incorrect Microsoft password even though it is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen black, and incorrect Microsoft password even though it is correct: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 , and got a black screen on startup, i only get the Lenovo logo then it goes blank. I tried several solutions online but the screen is still black. I tried entering safe mode but the screen is still black and can’t do anything. I tried entering...
  6. Screen black, and incorrect Microsoft password even though it is correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen black, and incorrect Microsoft password even though it is correct: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 , and got a black screen on startup, i only get the Lenovo logo then it goes blank. I tried several solutions online but the screen is still black. I tried entering safe mode but the screen is still black and can’t do anything. I tried entering...
  7. Screen black, and incorrect Microsoft password even though it is correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't log into windows 10 user even though password is correct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into windows 10 user even though password is correct: Never had a problem logging in. I log in many times every single day.I decided to make an additional user on my pc. The new user uses the same e-mail as my main user. I assign the new user the same password as the main user, because why not. Now I cannot log into my main...
  9. Can’t sign into computer even though my password is correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into computer even though my password is correct: I recently restarted my pc, and when I turned it back on, I entered my pin like usual. However, even though I’m sure it was correct, no matter how many times I enter it, I always get the message “That password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your...
  10. Can't sign in to Microsoft Teams (even though I'm using the correct credentials)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Teams (even though I'm using the correct credentials): This is the error message. desktop-313a516f-98e6-4d20-a9a9-42e33139017c Error code – -201 ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Failed to load: https:// Clearly there's a certificates problem (the one on our server expired but has now been replaced). Everyone else in our company except me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fucking microsoft wont sign into account even with password

2. zoom - cant log in even though password is corrcet

3. microsoft account sign in wrong password even it is correct

4. sign in outlook fails even though password is correct