Windows 10: Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by angpugYT, Sep 2, 2019.

1. angpugYT Win User

Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account."

Please help/ fix your login system

:)

angpugYT, Sep 2, 2019

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 2, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 2, 2019
  4. JWdaTroll Win User

Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition

JWdaTroll, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Can't sign Microsoft

2. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  3. Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account: I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 today, booted it up, tried to sign into my microsoft account, and it immediately said there's an issue but wouldn't say what the issue is I looked around on here already and tried to find fixes, tried all of them, and nothing...
  4. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  5. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition: I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active. It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing. Any suggestions?...
  6. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  7. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition: I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went...
  8. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft to play with friends on Xbox and Switch but I have to be able to log into my Microsoft account to join their server. When I try to log in I get an error that says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". I can play...
  10. Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.: I had a lot of trouble in trying to download the bedrock edition, as I had the java edition a few years ago but haven't played in a long time. I finally managed to download it on my laptop, but when I attempt to sign in on my Microsoft account it just says its signing me in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows10 account error 9

2. i cant sign into my microsoft account om minecraft windows 10

3. steps to sign up for outlook language:en

4. can you sign in with a microsoft account for minecraft windows 10 edition,
  5. my minecraft windoes 10 edition just keeps saying signingin to your microsoft accpunt,
  6. why cant i sign in on windows 10 minecraft,
  7. xbox live cant login minecraft windows,
  8. minecraft how tpo sign out bedrock,
  9. why cant i log into my minecraft account aFTER SWITCHING TO windows