Windows 10: cant sign into microsoft on any program

Discus and support cant sign into microsoft on any program in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; whenever i try to load into a Microsoft program it says to sign in but when i try it says that i cant sign in with that account and that its blocked by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brandon Kuijper, Feb 8, 2020.

1. cant sign into microsoft on any program

whenever i try to load into a Microsoft program it says to sign in but when i try it says that i cant sign in with that account and that its blocked by group policy. i suspect that it has something to do with my school account that i signed into to work on school projects. help would be really appreciated

:)

Brandon Kuijper, Feb 8, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. cant sign into microsoft on any program :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 8, 2020
  4. cant sign into microsoft on any program

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

cant sign into microsoft on any program

1. cant sign into microsoft on any program - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to any microsoft service: So yesterday I wanted to verify my identity in setting and while trying it a yellowish text popped up saying sorry a problem occured while logging inI can't sign in to microsoft store and to xbox app But on the microsoft site I can log in normally what's causing this problem?...
  3. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign in to any microsoft service: So yesterday I wanted to verify my identity in setting and while trying it a yellowish text popped up saying sorry a problem occured while logging inI can't sign in to microsoft store and to xbox app But on the microsoft site I can log in normally what's causing this problem?...
  4. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  6. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  7. I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store: Alright so this has been going for like 2 days now and its getting really annoying. Everytime i try to sign into microsoft store the sign in button doesnt do anything?? I reset, repaired, reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. I'm beginning to think its my settings but i...
  8. I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store

I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store: Alright so this has been going for like 2 days now and its getting really annoying. Everytime i try to sign into microsoft store the sign in button doesnt do anything?? I reset, repaired, reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. I'm beginning to think its my settings but i...
  9. Cant sign into any Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant sign into any Microsoft apps: Hello. Im having issues signing into any maybe all microsoft apps. The ones I tested so far are Xbox app I click sign in button and it does nothing , Microsoft store gives me an error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later. " , Microsoft office . Gets an...
  10. HELP cant open any programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP cant open any programs: When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxhbo/help_cant_open_any_programs/